Reviews for Wedding Shower
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/23
*falling over my keyboard laughing here* Oh my gosh... *snicker, snort*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23
LOL Oh my gosh, you're killing me. I can't stop reading this amazingly amusing story and I NEED to go to bed so I can wake up early for work in the morning! *still giggling*
Gods-Princess chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Okay, I know the story is finished and it's a tad silly to be leaving a review on the first chapter when I still have 14 to go but I simply couldn't resist. This. Is. FANTASTIC! Or "Molto Bene" as the Doctor would say. It just may be my go-to for some good pick-me-up humor in the future.
DarkSun.Sama chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
There a fail...
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
great ending to a brilliant story 3
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
ahhh this just so ugh... the perfection! please update soon...2
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love Donna, I love The Doctor, I love their *friendship*, and you captured it here perfectly with a typical situation-comedy that is written well enough to be more funny than cliche. Do *you* write for sitcoms?

I have no idea where you're going to go from here (I'm kind of hoping NOT Donna/Doctor romance, just don't see 'em that way), but whatever you do, I want to read it because talent with comedy is the best kind of talent! No promises, though, 'specially if things get too mushy.

Thanks for the smile! (and I love review replies!)
cassikat chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Loved this! A comedy of errors. D I do love how they got married though. And the Doctor's POV chapters? Priceless!

Only they could be married and still try to deny that they were head over heels for each other *giggle*
SerenBex chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
LOVE.

Forever love this story! :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
I like Martha, but bugger, she did pick the worst possible time to interrupt!
SerenBex chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Love this chapter!

Oh, Doctor! :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Loved it-so glad to see this posted here!
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Totally and completely hot! I always like it when these two finally get down to business, they so belong together!
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Yessssss! Consummation imminent! And nobody deserves a hot night in the sack more than these two!
thedoctorandriver chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
LOL! this made me laugh so much I got tears in my eyes! There are hilarious cringe moments in here! Love it! You are an awesome writer and Donna is perfect, u got her character exactly! Lots of glowing praise!