Reviews for Stood Up
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awww, that is so damn cute _ Yay Puck for being awesome.
KirstenWat chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I've been meaning to review this for a while and this simply amazing. I love how Puck is basically his knight in shining armor and he doesn't just leave him there to cry. You have such an amazing way with words and I love every fanfic you write. :)
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
so freakin adorbs

i love it
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
awhh... that was so cute. i hadnt even considered them as a pairing before reading this but damn they'd make a hot/adorable couple :D

p.s. i loved your song/poem at the end..

-arashi
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was utterly adorable and I loved it. would have loved to see more but this is just to cute to complaine!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was so cute!
TheTrueMarauder chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love this story :)

IFeelAliveAgain: not this one,because it's already married to me;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Just because I hate klaine I'll give you my first born. Lol. I love this
commit.my.sin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
you say a simple review would be worth more than gold so here it is this was wonderfully cute and fluffly like a duckling. I loved it guess I will have to read more of yours. thank you
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
since you asked for it, i like your story alot because it relates to many people, at one time or another in our lives we are stood up wether it be a friend, gf/bf, or a date. I like it that this story had a happy ending. Also when you told us about the gangster type guy that saw you and took you to the movies instead, that was so sweet because he didn't have to but he did because he knew that that would make you feel better. Great story. :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I am in such love with this story! I must admit, I'm not a Blaine fan in the least (I would pick Rachel over him) so any story with douchy Blaine has my eternal love and devotion!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Is it possible to marry a story?
gcjscinugxyjxi chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awww how sweet. :)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Yes! Such a cute movie fic!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011