Reviews for Stood Up
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

Puck's so nice.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was a terribly cute story, and, though I normally don't review all that often since my computer is really slow in starting it up, the rhyme at the end was so funny I just had to review. So, here it is, my review:

I loved this story, though I can't tell from experience with my non-existant love-life, getting stood up seems like a horrid thing and Puck being there to make it better would be incredibly awesome, not only because you would not have to be alone, but because he is totally gorgeous as well. And Vin Diesel's voice is totally awesomely cool, I wish he was gay, and my age... Or that Puck was gay, and my age... well long live my vivid imagination and awesome stories like this one to read ;D
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awe. Go Puck! :)
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awwwwwwwwww! yay for the sweet and wonderfulness that is Noah and Kurt! and screw all who stand people up...he he, I liked this.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Another great story. This is going to sound aweful becasue I really love Blaine, but I love stories where he dumps Kurt and Puck is there to make it all better.

I just love most of your stuff so much, course it helps that you write my favorite couples. Kurt and Puck and Harry and Charlie.

Can't wait for your next one.

Lady B.
Enigmus chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
AMAZING! It feels a little unfinished to me but perhaps I'm just being greedy! Hehe I want to see the look on Blaines ugly face! AWESOME JOB!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was awesome, I love that Puck was like lets do this! Sweet and schmoopy, my fav;)
Whiteghost37 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aw, this was cute. Lucky Kurt
wearemagnetised chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Adorable. I always love Sweet/Hero!Puck
bainst chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
There've been a few fills to similiar prompts like this, and they always make me squee. This is no different. I love how you added Puck's POV at end.
emw314 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice :D Yeah, that aircon can be a killer ;)
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This story is so cute; I love it.
Kina-san chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is realy good. You should keep going.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aw, so cute! Now that is what a girl (or guy) needs to read when trying to get over heart break!
nighttime chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This fic is so amazing I would give you money, my first born, the world and a chat with Regis& Kelly if I could :)

I hope you will write more Puckurt in the future.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »