Reviews for The Firsts
teetertotter23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great start, very interesting and I enjoyed the origin story :)
BiromanticWitch chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Good! Didn't expect to be this good, but so far I am enjoying it.
NewbieWW chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
no i didn't see that coming. Welp, I'm still happy about Hayato, though I'd like to point out that throughout chapters 6-8, I've seen you switch between Hayato and Noburu when referring to the other (i.e. Hayato as Noburu or Noburu as Hayato). I suppose it doesn't matter though because this is already complete...
NewbieWW chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I like that Hayato isn't the traditional hero. He sounds like a manipulative dick, which I immensely enjoy because generally they'd just be over powered lunatics.
flornoir chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I'll tell you something, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect the first soul reaper too, or the back story behind them. I really enjoyed this, I'm glad I read it!
saveme57 chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Hope you have a sequel so Orihime gets more of her soul reaper powers back just enough to where she's ichigo's level. Loved this story and am glad ichigo and Orihime got together like they did.
Ichihime supporter chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Awesome! Both the story and you. Thank you so much for finishing the story. But now I am going to miss your writing. So please start on another brilliant story of your so your fans can be happy! Thank you again!
Veraozao chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
kawai! This two are perfect for each other! Kiss
nypsy chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
they got their happy ending, which is all we can ask for! till the sequel posts, happy writing.
Veraozao chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
love it
Ichihime supporter chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
I love this chapter and this story! You are punctual too so I am happy. Please update soon!
Aisilinn chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
You need to work on your sentence structure.

When writing what someone says, write it like this:

"Ichigo!" Orihime cried out.

Instead of "Ichigo," Orihime cried out!

it makes whta she is saying sound monotonous, and the action sound exclaimed. Like, "Ichigo". ORIHIME CRIED OUT!

And work on fleshing out your chapters more.
nypsy chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
it was so cool to have ichigo use himself to stabilize orihime, & i loved that he was so attentive. the guilt he felt was very in character, given his perpetual hero-complex. rukia's resorting to hitting was also in-character for her, plus very humorous. then he gets hit again in inner world-priceless. happy this fic was posted since there isn't a lot out there where orihime really gets to shine. can't wait for next chap, where i hope we finally get the ichihime confession & lip-action, if not some snuggling & petting as well (don't see them jumping into bed immediately, but implied intimacy after another time-skip would be ok/believable). thx for story!

btw, little typos, but can't recall specifically where.
heather XD chapter 13 . 5/9/2012