Reviews for Thin Lines
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 7/25
I just read through this cute story in one sitting. I had a couple of issues while reading. In general they centered around on first glance looked like spelling errors. On further looking however, the errors centered around either spell check. I would suggest two things. If you are typing with autocorrect turn it off! Second after finishing a section of your story, read it before posting. This would prevent errors such as “Luan” instead of “
Luna”
This type of error makes the story difficult. I almost gave up several times and am glad I persevered. I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
SchimoniBun chapter 1 . 4/21
this is so cute loved the ending so cute!
Jenenoel chapter 35 . 1/12
Good story...Very much enjoyed the read! Thank you!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2017
What is it with people that Ginny is always the pure virgin and Draco being the man whore?
Mad Potterhead chapter 32 . 12/3/2016
This was brilliant! It was so powerful that it wrenched my heart out, shattered it into pieces and crushed the fragments under its heel. It made me cry but smile and I loved it
Crazy4potterfics chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
Oh my god, Draco is an idiot. Honestly, Ginny is not far better. I wanna know more about Harry and Pansy's marriage! What about Ron? Is he feeling weird because Mione married his brother?
Crazy4potterfics chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Mandy Moore! Oh my God, you made laugh out loud. And I love the pairings! Great work!
Woemcat chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
very good story. please proofread your work. the misspellings and word usage errors detract from the story. you write great stories. I enjoyed thus one very much. great premise and plot development. just proofread.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
good story so far. still a lot of word usage errors and misspelled words.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
good story so far. still a lot of word usage errors and misspelled words.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
Wow so this story was fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I marathoned thru it. I just couldn't stop reading! I loved the characters, the story, the emotions, just everything! Kudos to a great story!
alias64 chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
This is a great beginning ;-) The idea of a Marriage Act fic is common, however I'm fond of your characters. Moreover, your writting flows quite well. I hope I'm clear - I have to apologize if there are mistakes but I'm French.

By the way, in this chapter Draco said : "Oui je vais avoir le Coq au vin et une bouteille de vin vous êtes le meilleur". It's incorrect. He should have said : "Oui, je vais prendre le Coq au vin et une bouteille du meilleur vin dont vous disposez" ;-)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Yay yay yay a limo and an awesome story what else could I ask for
Princess240 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I want a big bed chamber in mine! Please?
Sydney chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Yayyyy! Best thing ever. Now where's my Tom Felton clone?!
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »