Reviews for Thin Lines
Mad Potterhead chapter 32 . 12/3/2016
This was brilliant! It was so powerful that it wrenched my heart out, shattered it into pieces and crushed the fragments under its heel. It made me cry but smile and I loved it
Crazy4potterfics chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
Oh my god, Draco is an idiot. Honestly, Ginny is not far better. I wanna know more about Harry and Pansy's marriage! What about Ron? Is he feeling weird because Mione married his brother?
Crazy4potterfics chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Mandy Moore! Oh my God, you made laugh out loud. And I love the pairings! Great work!
Woemcat chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
very good story. please proofread your work. the misspellings and word usage errors detract from the story. you write great stories. I enjoyed thus one very much. great premise and plot development. just proofread.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
good story so far. still a lot of word usage errors and misspelled words.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
good story so far. still a lot of word usage errors and misspelled words.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
Wow so this story was fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I marathoned thru it. I just couldn't stop reading! I loved the characters, the story, the emotions, just everything! Kudos to a great story!
alias64 chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
This is a great beginning ;-) The idea of a Marriage Act fic is common, however I'm fond of your characters. Moreover, your writting flows quite well. I hope I'm clear - I have to apologize if there are mistakes but I'm French.

By the way, in this chapter Draco said : "Oui je vais avoir le Coq au vin et une bouteille de vin vous ĂȘtes le meilleur". It's incorrect. He should have said : "Oui, je vais prendre le Coq au vin et une bouteille du meilleur vin dont vous disposez" ;-)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Yay yay yay a limo and an awesome story what else could I ask for
Princess240 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I want a big bed chamber in mine! Please?
Sydney chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Yayyyy! Best thing ever. Now where's my Tom Felton clone?!
SomeoneKnew chapter 36 . 6/7/2015
I would say yes, but if it was with the kids then all the characters would make it confusing, an I don't want to see Draco and Ginny fight. I want to say yes, but I'll have to say no.
SomeoneKnew chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
As has already been said, pie me no likey.
SomeoneKnew chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
You forgot the giant cookie, and the pie. I want a summer home in Orlando, right next to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I read fast but I haven't published enough words, otherwise I would be a great beta on spelling and details and basically anything but grammar. I want to beta because I would get more to read but the published words problem...
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »