Reviews for D is for Dangerous
LoneTaku chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
My favorite poem would have to be either Gaz's or Viv's. I need to write that for journal sometime in Language Arts sometime! *laughs evilly*
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
Hey, why wasn't I invited to Paris Night! :O
LoneTaku chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
I'm trick-or-treating! If I can find a backup costume... :...
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
YES! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS AWSOME!I'm not a 100% sure I'm gonna to InvaderCON but I'm saving up my money! LOL I'm going trick-or-treating an I'm gonna be Gaz!If you go 2 InvaderCon I really want to meet u! Hope you get to see Jhonen and Andy!;) Can't wait for more!

Invader Zis, Hostgirl,and Jis(;P) signing off! ;D
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
LOL I've been jamming to D is for Dangerous all week, so I checked all the chapters to see if they were the same. ;P Can't wait for a new chapter!

Invader Zis, Hostgirl, and Jis signing off!

P.S. Are you going to InvaderCON?
shade empire chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Can't wait to see how this all ends will be waiting for update.
LoneTaku chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
*sniff* Stupid robomom says InvaderCon's too far away...
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
YAY! I'm soooo glad your going all the way to Z! I might be going to the InvaderCon!YAY! Abilene your back!Can't wait for more!

Invader Zis, Hostgirl, and Jis sighing off! ;D
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Nice chapter! I saw the pics of your characters on deveian art! Wait a minute are you saying the next chapter is the last? I hope it's not but if so please please make sequal! Can't wait for more!

Invader Zis, Hostgirl, and Jis signing off!

Zis, Hostgirl, and Jis: NOOOOO! GAZ!
LoneTaku chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I LOVE THAT LINE! OMITALLESTS! *bursts out laughing* Satan says see you soon!
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
OMGOSH! That was really freaky(In like a creepy way). Abilene NOOOO! Gaz just tell someone! I can't wait for the next chap! I'm all excitied now!

Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Wow. That was really (hand motians) diffrent. Oh I feel that in the next chapter Gaz is gonna lay the smack down on Zim or someone else :D! TEAM P.A.T! WHOOOO! Can't wait for more!

Invader Zis and Hostgirl signing off!
rocky chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ZIM WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON GAZ!

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!

8O
Invader Zis and Hostgirl chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
LOL I loved the peace love& Dib at the end! I can't vote but my fav VARSITY! COOL! I'm in band too! It's soo funny cause when you get in trouble my band teacher just stares at you to the death! Have fun at school and good luck!

Invader Zis and Hostgirl signing off!
LoneTaku chapter 9 . 9/8/2011