Reviews for Black Circles: Enter the Duel
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
This is getting to be a very good story but it's been so long since you updated. Is it on hold? Or did you discontinue it? If not, please update soon.
KitsPokePeople chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Ahh- this takes me back XD
Your writing has improved so much since this story! :O
I just wanted to say I was still reading things- since I can never seem to find the time to review XD;;
But anyways- I hope you're doing well and I look forward to more of your stories vuv
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
update
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
'How about that? A technique the good doctor didn't know.'

Heh. Reminds me of Dr. Who.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Great, please update
ddaannnnyy chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
update mother****er
danny chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
i loved it please update
Undead Assassin chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
This story promises to be so awesome! By the way, nice job on the reactions to the Paradox Brothers and their rhyming, I hated it in the show (both dubs) and in the games!
Undead Assassin chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Wow... still can't get over the crap 4-Kids did to the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. I mean HOT SAUCE replacing alcohol and having still causing drunkenness and 'Dizzy' monsters! No offence meant StoryLover95, I just hate 4-Kids and I know that you're working with what us westerners have. Good story, you capture the characters really well and the OCs have weaknesses like everyone else! I hope you update it soon so I can compliment this and you more after the next few chapters!
Ali3n chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
Love your story!
Love the idea!
Keep the chapters coming, i NEED to read more of this.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
When the hell are u going to update this good story! That's my only damn complaint.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
This is an interesting idea and the story is well written. All in all it's a good story. However, there is one complaint I have, there is no change to the duels so far. All of the duels have pretty much been repeats of how they went originally, things would be more interesting if you changed things up, let everyone draw and play different cards.
Trapped in a hole chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Is this story discontinued? cuz its been over a month. Not to sound impatient or anything but just wanted to know if you were gonna update this.
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
GO DANNI! Slifer Red was always my favorite. Although I'm nowhere hear the last few chapters you put up, I hope you keep updating and making more stories like this.
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 14 . 1/29/2012