Reviews for Science & Faith
GracefulLilies chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
That's too bad to hear that you won't be continuing, but I have gone through some dark times before, and I understand. It's just fanfiction, don't beat yourself up over it. Just remember that your writing is fantastic, and your stories will in all reality always be my very favorite. So thanks for the ride.

GracefulLilies
hermionecantdraw chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
so if the doctor and Amy are together, River Song does not exist?
TheFilmFreak1234 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
will you ever continue?
LilyEvans97 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
WHAT? NO MORE UPDATES? How could you? This is one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I have ever read and your just going to ABANDON IT?

Please, please, PLEASE, change your mind.
wizardsinthetardis chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
I'm a bit sad right now, because this is one of the best 11/Amy fics I've ever read. ;_; But your mental and physical health is WAY more important. I'm not really sure what's wrong, but you at least need to take care of yourself so you can be okay again.

And, as cheesy as this might sound, I'm always gonna be here to support you. I think the rest of your readers will agree.

I hope this won't be the last update, and that you find the heart to continue this when you feel better *crosses fingers*

You already know how much I've enjoyed this fic. Thanks for being such a brilliant writer and I'm more than happy I met you on here! Hugs and badgers all round.

xx
Bianca K chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
It is a bit sad to know that this will be the last "update" so to speak but I do believe your mental/physical health is a lot more important. Hopefully one day you can finish this story (a girl can hope can't she) in some epic finally. Thank you so much for taking us (viewers) on this long and amazing journey into the love of the Doctor (11) and Amy! Hopefully you will continue writing! Thanks again... "oo" -Bianca K

v
GracefulLilies chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Yay!So happy to see that you updated.

Oh wait...this update is from OVER A MONTH AGO.

Um, not impressed, missy...

JK!I totally understand how frustrating writers block can be. Its part of the reason that i dont have an actual account, Im afraid that i might never update or something and then people would get mad. And school gets in the way too (*grumbles about maths*)...but i digress. Update when its convenient for you, no pressure :D

GracefulLilies
WelcomeToLondon chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
My God, you need to update now, pretty pretty pretty please. Oh my God please. Seriously. This story is beautiful, on so many levels. Update. Please.

Please.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
Wow that was really epic please write more !
sugar-ninja chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Wow this story is just truly amazing you are a great writer. The story is. Omg I can't even describe it it's that good. Anyways I just wanted yOu to know that and plus I can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon
kellseyy chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
i love this story cant wait for the next chapter :)
wizardsinthetardis chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
So, I'm finally getting down to reviewing this. WAHEY!

It was so so so good, love! It scared me. That's good. For you, not me though. :) Broken record is probably the best way to describe me right now CAN YOU JUST LOOK AT ALL MY REVIEWS ON THIS PAGE. IT'S ALL PRAISE. God, all the awards for this chapter. I love how the Doctor would do anything for her, despite what it means for him.

I can't. I just can't, Maddie; you simply must update! Oh, and Jealousy as well. Because my 11/Amy shipper heart is currently breaking. Stupid canon. Megafuckingstupid canon. Excuse the word.

UGH SO DEPRESSED. THE GOD COMPLEX SHOULD BE AMAZING OR I'M GONNA HOLD COURT WITH THEM WRITERS.

xxo
RunawayTelephones chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I just read this all today, and I'm impressed. I thought the beginning was a little rushed, so at first I was a little nervous, but then your writing style turned out to be so much more intriguing. Lovely! And the little plot twists are entertaining as well. Brilliant job! And update soon so we can all know what happens since the Doctor pleaded guilty!
filmfreak123 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
oooh you naughty girl, writing the next chapter so late. tut tut. This was great as allways, you explained each emotion perfectly and the amount of detail you put in about the surrounding & sound (ect) was brilliant! lets hope the next chapters the same and dont post it to late -makes angry face-

And yes the last episode was quiet bizzar, if im honest i may of checked my wardrobe before i went to bed ...thee good ol thoughts of narnia being behind that door are now buried deep within my brain. (soory for any spelling errors)
Silvera Sea chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I'm curious as to how you will continue this! I have enjoyed reading it so far. I wonder how Amy and the Doctor will get out of this one... I eagerly await your next update!

Silvera :)