Reviews for Naughty Strawberry Maid Epic Length
Akrximay chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Ugggh. How can you be so cruel to us? TT You cant just leave the story like that. I wanna read what Ulquiorra's reaction is and how Ichigo and Grimmjow go about what happened! Why did you stop writing the chapters for this story? It's amazing! Please finish the story. Plllllease!

May
BleedingHeart765 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Finish itttttt!
Acchann chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow, You made me think that Ulqui is cute O_O
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
oooo drama. Poor Ichigo. Oh no and a cliffy! :O the horror. Sorry, now its gonna bug me just waiting. Great job :)
Venipa chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
intrestin lol i was readin ur other stories and i'd notice that two of your stories were mention in this story...lol smooth move. so i was wonderin if this story is the main then its onto the other two right?
skyglazingMaro chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
this is so interesting I can't wait to see how ulquiorra reacts to ichigo's outburst other than confusion
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Oh shit! Oh shit! Shits goin down! Shits goin down!

N I love it!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
loved this chapter :D
Ladymeeka21 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
OMGOMGOMG...WOW Now that was crazy, I wonder if Grimmjow knows that Ichigo was there...hn but I love it...please update soon

~Ladymeeka~
Ink And Death chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I'm a little confused with Ichigo's response at the end... Do you mind explaining it to me. I might just b having a brain retardedness but, ya.
AshieTeeHee chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Oh goodness! does this mean that there is gonna be a harem for ichigo? I love harems :P are you gonna make ulquiorra like ichigo? :o UPDATE!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
more more~! XD i wants more!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Great chapter I can't wait to see what happens next I hope that you have time to update this story soon :D
M.Wolfraina chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
I was really surprised by how you made Urahara in this chapter, its really ooc. But maybe its just now and that there is some reasons behind it. I hope. Because it felt weird to see him like this.

The same with Grimmjow, will he always have be this emotional or will that change?

It's not like its bad because it makes him a little bit more human. I'm just curious XD

But it's a really interesting story and I look forward to see how it will develop.
ichibanseiken chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Poor Grimmjow, he's so hurt. It must be difficult to work with your ex after a breakup like that. And Urahara's turning out to be a real sleaze-ball, trying to get bribed like that! Filming would be difficult between Ichigo and Kisuke. Isn't Ichigo supposed to fall in love with him after he gets raped, or something like that? If that's so, I wouldn't be surprised if the director did some directing and redirected the plot arc somewhat ;-)