Reviews for Manipulation
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
PHEW! I finished! I'm sorry, it's hard to read, but I HAD to finish all the way to the end! XD
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
lol! Castle! I love that show! :)
STLFAN chapter 23 . 10/5/2011
Very well written. It couldn't have been easy to write in this style.
ladybugsmomma chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
It was awesome to read this story from Abby's point of view and to read how she was thinking throughout everything. You did an excellent job! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing!
cheether chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
I hope that she can handle all the memories too. But at least she won't be alone this time.
STLFAN chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
Sounds like realization is setting in for our girl. Let the healing begin. Another long road ahead for Abby.
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
It's horrible for her to relive that pain, but at the very least I know that it gets better. I can't wait to read more!
STLFAN chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
Your incredible. Giving me an update a day after I harassed you. Sorry about that. But thanks so much for the updates. Your anguished writing puts your readers right in the mix. Love it.
ladybugsmomma chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
Seeing all this from Abby's POV is enlightening. I can't wait to read how it goes for her!
ladybugsmomma chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
So she knows that there is some fabrication going on...I can't wait to read more!
cheether chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
Poor Abby, she should remember that eaves droppers never learn the whole truth.
STLFAN chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
Quick update - thanks much. Intense as always. Your writing is excellent, I can easily visualize Abby trying to figure things out.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
Yes... go to the file... read it... believe... curse Curtis to Heck!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Poor Abby! I'm glad she works it out in the end! (I've read your other story 'Warning Signs')
STLFAN chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
These little snippets are killing me! You get me all involved and then it's over. : I shouldn't complain, the story is intense and I should appreciate the fact that you share your work. Okay, so can we get an update soon? You've definately captured Abby's character. And I do enjoy the protective, loving Gibbs. :)