Reviews for Enigma's Love
Drummergal1994 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
excellent story...if this wasnt on fanfiction i woulda thout JKR wrote it...great job and keep writing
percussionist41 chapter 6 . 7/21/2002
your story is so good. i wish i could write like that. anywayz hope you write more soon
Voltora chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
Ooohh, Sirius! That was fabulous! You've got Sirius totally in character! Definitly my favorite chapter so far!

Please, please, please, please - PLEASE continue this soon! *Drops to knees and begs* I know I take forever to get back to you, but please! Hurry! Pretty please! Could you e-mail when it's up too? Thanks ever so much!

From Voltora. ;D
Voltora chapter 5 . 6/6/2002
Hiya! I'm back at last! *Beats off homework with a big stick* Damn all this work! Turn your back on it for just a second and it multiply's! So once again, apologies but there's only so much I can do about. (Besides staying up into the early hours of the morning to get through it all)

So, back to your wonderful fic! Really cool ideas coming together here, I love the Animagus ring. Shame you got rid of it. I liked Cesare getting stuck in the wall, that was cool. Oh and thanks for that info on the name. I didn't realise that it was so similar to Cesar (Is that how it's spelt?) so thanks for clearing that up.

Right, next chapter ...
Victoria Levi chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Awesome work! _ Your writing is clear, and concise. You managed to introduce a new character with out vastly affecting the originals or with out makeing her seem out of place. I look forward to your future endevours.
xMoonDropx chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
That was great. Can't wait for more. Later.
Voltora chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
This is just getting better and better! I especially liked that line; Dark magic corrupts the mind and Light magic comes from the heart. That was lovely! Must remember that.

I'm afraid I have to get off the net right now, but I will come back soon to finish reading this, promise! Keep up the good work! ;D ~Voltora~
Voltora chapter 3 . 5/21/2002
Brilliant! By the way I like the name Cesare. Never heard that before, it's very nice. Does it have a particular meaning or anything? Just curious.
Voltora chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Whoa, time just sped past in that chapter! One paragraph with them trying to convince the Ministry to let them get marryed and the next their twins are heading off to Hogwarts! Blimey, time does fly doesn't it?

I'm impressed with the inculsion of these laws about werewolfs and what they can, or in this case, can't do.

Lovely story so far. Next, chapter three ...
Voltora chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Okay, first of all I would like to apologise for taking so long to around to reading this. You must have e-mailed me something like a month ago and well, life got hectic is all I can say. There's really only so much my poor little braincell can cope with and my memory tends to resemble a leaky cauldron. So many apologies!

Now then, *takes a deep breath* this was a 'wonderful' chapter! Much appaulse deserved! *claps until hands go numb* I love this fic already! The second chapter is demanding my attention, excuse me ...
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Now this is interesting will read more later
redlion chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Very Good! im sorry, but i have to go now, or else i would R/R the other chapters. keep the faith- redlion
SeelieRadande chapter 6 . 5/11/2002
a good story, keep up the good work.
SinkinJC2000 chapter 6 . 5/10/2002
Hey this is great! I loved the part w/the Howler! Keep up the great and fantastic storytelling!
SinkinJC2000 chapter 6 . 5/10/2002