Reviews for Operation: Poisoned Heart
Yes thank you for up dating. wating for the next chapter
pronker chapter 10 . 7/19
Aw, good update. I liked how Kowalski was express about his failure as a friend and how he stayed strong, even when he had to be honest enough to say that he didn't know if his own feelings ran the same way as Rico's. Glad you're continuing!
sunheart of rushclan chapter 10 . 7/19
Thank the lord you've updated and don't leave us waiting so long for the epilogue. I just adore this fic!
YOU CAN'T LEAVE OPERATION: POISONED HEART THERE! Please, it's one of the best Kico stories I've ever read - all the characters are so well written! I need to know how it ends!
pronker chapter 9 . 4/22
Action-filled, way to go! It's grand that you're continuing this. :)
The Golden City chapter 9 . 3/5
This is fantastic. I'm screaming internally. Yes. Just... Yes!
Oh shit bro! I've been waiting ages for this to be updated can't wait to find out what happens next!
Omg omg omggggggggg yesssss thank u so much
Please continue!
pronker chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Aw, good stor hope it's completed at some point. Hurt/comfort is always and forever my first fanfic love.
Narariru chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
This story is great!
I don't understand why didn't have more reviews.
Keep it going, you've earned a fan.

Pd: btw I'm Spanish of birth and I can correct those translated lines (if you didn't mind and I hope this didn't sound too pretentious:

Ch3:
¡No te muevas!- Don't move.

Muévete y ambos mueren.-Move and both die.

¿La mujer o el psicópata, cuál de los dos? ¿Quién vivirá? Tú decides.- The woman or the psycho, which one? Which will live? You decide.

Ch4:
"Espero que te mueras hijo de puta!"

Ch8:
Callaos / Callad / Callaros (all of three are correct, choose one)
camille-love-cat chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
This fic deserves more favs. The way Kowalski finally understand is perfect. Good job. (next chap ! next chap !)
Dragonlady chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Neeeeeedddd... moooorrrreee... chapteerrrrrrrssssssssss...

Seriously, I'm dying here. I love good, interesting stories with Kowalski and Rico, and so far, this is pretty high up on the list. Update as soon as possible, please.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Yes! Kowalski's not in the dark anymore and is finally seeing just how much of a jerk he's been to Rico. Their problems aren't over yet, I mean, Rico's still dying, but at least the issues amongst each other are beginning to be addressed.
I was super excited to see this updated, seriously excited, and can't wait to read more. Seriously, I'm in love with this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
SQUEEEEEE! Yes! An update! I love this story and this chapter was great! Please update and finish soon! The wait for your brilliant writing is agonizing!
Eloise05 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
I'm so glad you returned to this story. Your writing is brilliant.