Reviews for Operation: Poisoned Heart
Narariru chapter 8 . 10/22
This story is great!
I don't understand why didn't have more reviews.
Keep it going, you've earned a fan.

Pd: btw I'm Spanish of birth and I can correct those translated lines (if you didn't mind and I hope this didn't sound too pretentious:

¡No te muevas!- Don't move.

Muévete y ambos mueren.-Move and both die.

¿La mujer o el psicópata, cuál de los dos? ¿Quién vivirá? Tú decides.- The woman or the psycho, which one? Which will live? You decide.

"Espero que te mueras hijo de puta!"

Callaos / Callad / Callaros (all of three are correct, choose one)
camille-love-cat chapter 8 . 9/4
This fic deserves more favs. The way Kowalski finally understand is perfect. Good job. (next chap ! next chap !)
Dragonlady chapter 8 . 7/15
Neeeeeedddd... moooorrrreee... chapteerrrrrrrssssssssss...

Seriously, I'm dying here. I love good, interesting stories with Kowalski and Rico, and so far, this is pretty high up on the list. Update as soon as possible, please.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 8 . 6/24
Yes! Kowalski's not in the dark anymore and is finally seeing just how much of a jerk he's been to Rico. Their problems aren't over yet, I mean, Rico's still dying, but at least the issues amongst each other are beginning to be addressed.
I was super excited to see this updated, seriously excited, and can't wait to read more. Seriously, I'm in love with this story.
SQUEEEEEE! Yes! An update! I love this story and this chapter was great! Please update and finish soon! The wait for your brilliant writing is agonizing!
Eloise05 chapter 8 . 6/2
I'm so glad you returned to this story. Your writing is brilliant.
Please please please finish this story! I love it and the wait is killing me! Pleaaseee! *big puppy dog eyes*
I love this story!, Kico is soon adorable! Please please please finish this story-the suspense is killing me! You're such a wonderful writer and I must know what happens to Rico? :)
ryouko70 chapter 7 . 1/9
I hope that you plan to finish this some day. _
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Please update this wonderful story
Taria chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
oh please please please continue it!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Can someone please just slap Kowalski before he goes and makes things worse...again. Seriously, how can one guy be so stinking oblivious? He barely seems to be concerned about Rico at all, all he cares about is his precious Doris.

Okay, enough ranting about a fictional character. I really hope to see you update this, even though it's been a long time.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I really love this story :D I hope you update soon :D
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Oh no poor Rico i hope he will be ok. I'm really liking this fic and can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!
kisshufan4ever chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
poor rico :( im so glad you updated this story is awesome :)