Reviews for The Obligation
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Ha! This is cute.
Cairn Destop chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I do believe every frustrated parent has used that ploy. So why not with the young of Redwall. Interesting that there is no Badgermom in this rendition. Then again, I can recall one of the books mentioned the absense of a badger and the duties of caring for the youngs assigned to others.
BLOODYRAIN10001 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I decided that since I was reding the Crimson Baderg book 1 might read something short to break it up between that and "Taggerung" so I read this because it was the shortest book you've wrote. AFter about 1 minute I finished and had a good laugh. All I have to say is that this was Very, VERY funny. Now GOODNIGHT in the words of
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lol.
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I can so see myself being in her place. XD Cept I wouldn't be so mean to give them a cheap story like that... Was she a teenager or something, or does she just have that kinda personallity? :D
Lan Gu chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Greatest bedtime story, EVER. Period. Is Abess Vanessa perhaps Vanessa from Highwing: A Sparra's Tale?
Diligens chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Reminds me of the stories I used to tell my nephews and nieces when they were Dibbuns. One would ask for a story, I would agree and then begin "Once upon a time there was a little boy who asked his aunt to tell him a story..." and I would repeat everything that had happened that night from the time he asked until the time I agreed and then repeat myself, again and again until he would protest "Not THAT kind of story!" Oh! I would say and then tell them a "real" bedtime story. I dare say Sister Aurelia was wiser than I.

What a great story.
Samadhir chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Well… I guess I could go on a lengthy analysis of the literary connections and details of this tale, deconstruct its component parts, speculate about the true nature and motivation of the various characters and other assorted means to interpret it. But I’ll just say: very cute little story, Wing!

I have to say, after having written 92 rather lengthy reviews of all the chapters of TCB and Martin the Turd, it feels rather refreshing to be able to just offer a short, simple comment on something more innocent.

(Btw, the link at the description is misspelled. Thought you should know)
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aurelia, that's just evil. I like it. It's precisely the thing I would do. I like. *eagerly awaits TSW*
Killy-S chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The link isn't working. Perhaps something to do with the way is set up.

You must have found it strange revisiting such a short story.

I love the story, so cute. Who hasn't pulled that prank on kids at least once. My mom used to pull that stunt with us all the time when we were small.