Reviews for Ceasefire
youaretrulybrilliant chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This made me giggle so hard. I knew Jess knew how to shoot. Well done!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love it.
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Too funny! Love Jess! And Tully was great...supportive, but laughing his butt off! Great one shot!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Jess totally rocks and this wad hilarious, especially jess telling becker the tea lady's name, oh goodness, that was a brilliant touch, well done
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOL! Hilarious! You show 'em, Jess! :)
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
ROTFLMAO! LOVED THIS!
YouHaveLovelyHair chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This made me smile all the way through! I can so see this in my head - Becker & Jess were brilliant! :-)
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
LOVE THIS! Love Jess, love Becker...want more of them asap, Primeval writers! GREAT work on this!

Cheers!

redrose7856
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"Okay, now—check to your left, and then to your right. Is there anyone in range?"

"Just Sgt. Tully. Hi, Tully!" She smiled brightly, and Tully gave her a jaunty salute.

LOL I LOVE THAT BIT!
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm grinning like an idiot right now and I don't even care. This is so good! It's great because it feels like it could be a scene in the show, Becker's reaction and lines at the end feel particularly true to the way he's written. Great job! Would love to read more Becker/Jess stories from you!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
*is with Tully, laughing hystrically on the floor of the range til we're both blue in the face* Bravo Becker, Bravo. where are those stalker like tendancies now?
MissGracieKathy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh that was good jess, you showed him. poor Becksy! ha
Smiley90 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
the way you have written this is great!

i love this story :-)
dumdedumdum chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
loved it!
CrazyPersonHere chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Jess has gone sassy! I like it, it suits her! Are you going to write more? I love this story. It's funny to see Becker not always in control of his emotions!