Reviews for Between the Two of Us
heroginger chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Omg it is sooo amazing. I live Erik And Charles together!
Breastinspector chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
(Y)
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I liked it, for the most part. I really like sexually-submissive Charles... least, at first. The only thing that didn't seem right here, is that Erik never having been with a dude/being too cowardly to tell Charles how he felt. I sort of see Erik as an no-nonsense, lets juggernaut through this type of person, and you wrote the sex that way, just not the before or the after! Also...Charles doesn't cuddle women hahaha. Or if he does, its a calculated gesture, not some spontaneous act of tenderness. He's Oxford's best frat boy, remember. XD
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
awww that was...just damn and awww at the same time hahah loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was really good
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So cute, I really like x-men first class also. Im watching it for a second time and possibly a third and man the acting between the two is just crazy good.
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I just can't stop reading their slashes, and yours were great,seriusly! XDD

And I just watched the movie and though " I need to find slash about them!"

Well, thank you for helping mee~!
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was hot, and I liked the mix of uncertainty and desire they both struggled with. The mind-conversation was pretty cool in this scenario.
Unamerican chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
haha omg what to say other than that was fantastic very cute
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Same here and I watched three time too lol. Nice fic hope you write more! :D
I ended my life chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I just saw First Class a few minutes ago, and all I could think of, during the whole movie, was, 'Damn, I really want Erik to just kiss Charles whenever he's near him. He MUST love him!'

This story helped satisfy that want. I love how you made the love confession telepathically. That was great. The movie was also GREAT. Definitely in my top favorite movies list. Now, I am off to read more X-Men slash stories!
Vampish chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I needed to read slash as soon as the movie was over, loved it! Hope there is more!
accio-pizza chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
omg thank you so much for that

after watching the movie just recently, I was so frustrated with all the sexual tension between them

thanks again omg I really needed this
Capt'n chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great Story. So hot, and exactly what I was looking for. Your Charles voice was spot on.:)

There was one little nitpick that I have for you though, Erik seemed to know entirely to much to be inexperienced as he says he is, even though Charles had the perfect amount of confusion and curiosity for having no idea what he was doing. If you were to make it so that Erik said that he did have experience with men, then I think that it would fit with the rest of the story much better, and then maybe they could have lube. But you don't have to change it if you don't wish, It was an overall great story.