Reviews for Seek and Find
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I LOVE IT! Absolutely wonderful!
Anne Redwood chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I love that you decided to explore Susan. The books never told what came of her after her siblings' deaths and I'm glad you wrote a piece that brought her back. :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
"Peace that could rival the feel of a Narnian spring." And you say her part got away from you? You gave me goose bumps, especially with that end! Aslan's words to her and her own prayer? Oh, wow! You've taught a very important lesson here: Riding on another's faith because you lack your own is not faith at all. It is indeed worthless and fruitless. Not good, not leading to anywhere. Oh, thank you so much for that reminder! I'm certain many were enlightened. "I'll never stop loving you, even though you're not fun anymore…again." Haha! That somehow made me laugh and touched at the same time! "One day, she'd determined she'd know all of the stories of His life. Her only concern was whether or not she'd have a cup of tea large enough to get through all of it while she read." Aww, yes indeed, Lucy! All that was said here hit the mark and painted the picture so very well... all the other thoughts of Lucy, Edmund... all are such absolute truths! And I love the verses/quotes you've coupled with every story of discovery! Indeed, knowing Him truly here is far better than anything or in anywhere else. And there is ni oain greater than the pain brought on by the realization that one denied Him and failed to live by His word. For in forgetting and denying Narnia and Aslan, Susan had also separated herself from her faith. You are definitely an amazing author, Miss Fox! I love all of your your X-Evo fics, and now, the Narnia ones, too! God bless you for writing such wonderful pieces, and please do keep it up!
BM originally chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
beautiful piece, truly, and extremely well written and encouraging and inspiring! A wonderful witness! And I do admire your courage for posting it, knowing what your were exposing yourself to. But Jesus did tell us to tell the world, did He not?

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Thiswasgreat chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Amazingly beautiful. As a Christian, I feel like you did an amazing job capturing a little bit of what it feels like to find your way back to Jesus. You used some of my favorite Bible verses too. Kudos!
sunflower13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I've always wondered what happened to Susan after The Last Battle, and I think this is a pretty good guess.
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's true.
LittleMissPsycho chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hi! Just wanted to say that, I really love this! THIS IS JUST TOO WONDERFUL! I loved the message. Honestly I have goosebumps all over. And Susan's part! Needless to say, I'm adding this to my favorites.

Cheers!

-LMP
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
yes :) it is finished.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful. I loved the way you handled Susan's post-Narnia beliefs and choices here. Excellent prose all throughout!
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I can't really fault the writing or characterisation you have put into the story. The quality of the writing is excellent.

For an objective reader it is easy to reflect upon the madness and nonsensical mind games of Aslan/Jesus. An entity powerful enough to create an entire world, drag children there at a whim, and freely interacts with them in person - but who singularly refuses to do so in any form in the real world.

While it is touching that Susan's siblings care enough to try and convert her to the same ideas they have chosen to believe in, it is profoundly disturbing that they seem to accept it is right for Susan to be abandoned for lack of "faith". Surely a person should be judged on the merits of their kindness to others, not on what stories they happen to have belief in, or their worship of any particular deity.

These plot elements are of course elements of the books rather than personal failings of your own plot. I would suggest a critical analysis of the content you're writing however.
Skandar-and-Georgie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
A beautiful story well told. Strong characterization, excellent prose. I just love how you conclude the Narnia series, post-LB. You had me crying with Susan's portrait.
rdm2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Dear TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba,

wow, wow, wow. When I saw the movie I just loved that line, and of course what Aslan was talking about. I am glad that someone wrote something about the kids finding out what he meant. thank-you.

rdm2
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is so beautiful and moving that my eyes are misty. I always imagined what poor Susan went through after the train wreck, and I thought about writing it down, but I couldn't have written it better than you did.
Awsome KC2622 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
My church had the youth groups watch all three movies!