Reviews for Weapons of Escape
Letah chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
What?
I think i am addicted to this Story (Who wouldn't be?)
I don't want to wait for the next part... please make one quick!
And then something else!
There are enough Vocloid Songs you can use!
PLEASE DON'T STOP!
Whatever you do, don't dare to stop writing this Story!
It's tooooooooooo good! TT
Dakota51 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Update soon. I honestly don't know what to think will happen next and you've picked my interest. Can't wait till you update
Shadowninja0786 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
oooo looove it ! find him soon dei! :D

good job, update soon !
LinkinParkVampire13 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Okay so I have been reading all of your stories lately and this on I seem to like quite a lot but I like all of your stories so they are all amazing anywho all I wanna say is that I hope u update some of your older stories as well as ur new ones because they are all good and I just love an excellent sasodei read!
HotDeidara chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Damn! can't wait for the next chapter! first, i think your really obsesseed, second, you really like demons and warlocks, don't you? and third, why are there so many unfinished stories? do you get writers block often?

And this story so far for me is rated 9/10

it just gets a bit confusing every now and then.
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Noooess! Poor Deidara!

Dei:Well, at least Sasori will come and save me and there will be some Yaoi un

True Deidara-kun true. Sasori to the rescuer! XD
PsychoPyro chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Another awesome chapter! (Sorry for the late review... again) Looking through my favorite authors I noticed you weren't one of them and was like "WTFH?" I'll be sure to fix that;)
Glitterthorn chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
And Deidara's left standing there, going, '...What?' XD Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
AkatsukiMemberShadow chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
O: An Update :D :D :D

Awesome Chapter! And Seems like alternate Dei has figured out who Sasori is but will he figure out their relationship . :D.

o: Dei is calling his Grandma? This will be interesting xD.

Well Anyways Update soon !
PsychoPyro chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Another good chapter like always, but what you said before the disclaimer confused/interesrted me and it's going bug me until I figure out what it is, lol. (Or maybe it's completley obvious and I'm just having a blond moment. Or there's nothing to wonder about at all. Hmmm...)
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Ohmigodimconfuzzled
AkatsukiMemberShadow chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Yaay! An Update!

So Thats what happened to Sasori...

Hmm.. So the Deidara that was taken away to jail was the alternate universes Deidara and the real Sasori was also sent there because Deidara was sick and Lucifer didnt give him a counter necklace for Dei's magic. Am I right?

Well Anyways it was an Awesome chapter!

Update Soon!
wolfgirl4716 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Ok first off this story could not have come at a better time second i'm already loving it!

Poor Dei is sick so Sasori runs the shop for him awe! what a good boyfriend!

Hidan is being a pain no shock there lol.

When Dei is sick he sends people to alternate dimensions...interesting I WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
PsychoPyro chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I hope you can update soon! I already love this story! (which isn't a suprise to me lol)
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oooo sounds awesome already! cant wait for the next chppie now! ohmybajeebus where the hellllll is Saso? SAVE DEIDEI!