Reviews for Operation: YOYO
8annie81 chapter 8 . 2/12
Donnybrook, ah *squeel*
I love the comradery in Dexcorps all the trends and cutesy fluff filled rivalries
Also ah yay for a sappy ending.
8annie81 chapter 7 . 2/12
Ah this chapter ends with relief. Sweet relief-ah, but not like that! Ahem. I mean the tension not-anyway soooo do Mr. Green and numbah four ever meet? And is it legendary?
8annie81 chapter 6 . 2/12
Bens speech :'/ makes it seem like their goners for sure. Why do I keep reading this like its brand new? I'm such a gusher.
8annie81 chapter 5 . 2/12
You used the word kip in a sentence *gooey face*
That's so awesome. I love foreignness. I love that autocorrect recognizes foreignness as a word :D
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/12
I'm just now catching that Nazz is one of Mandy's secriteries. Ate they best friends? Are the Urkins involved in your story at all? Is Billy going to meet Gir and if so will it be as adorable as I'm picturing it? Right now as I hyperventilate at the thought!?
*cough* ahem right sorry.
But meh! The Professors pain is making the fight scene less energetic feeling and making it feel so desperate. (I guess it is, but adrenalines more fun with out the bone chilling part)
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/12
Even though I know what's coming the dialogue at the end if this chapter riles me up!
My imagination goes wild everytime I read this story. (This is my third time reading it) I could see this as a cartoon with numbah four bashing a karmadillo over the head with his Yoyo and it's eyes becoming spirals as it clumsily skitters away, a live action where the Karmadillos have the sickest looking grotesque bodies and saliva. Or as the badest anime-ever! How do you picture it? Since its a bunch of shows all together do you change their styles in your mind or leave them be?
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/12
I've been waiting to get back to this story. Even though the Proffesures hurt he'd still pleasant and entertaining whereas Numbah fours a bit (intense? Twitchy at least.) more (aware?) or less I don't know. I like the observations and feelings numbah four has. I think it's cool even if I can't describe it.
Plus we learned a bit of first aid in class recently. I felt brainy cause this had taught me what Recovery position is.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
A couple of straight up badasses in a tight spot. I think I'll tap the fave button.
Andelevion chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Fantastic job on this one; the limited number of characters really worked for you!

Short and sweet and to-the-point.
Brandon Storm chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Damn right you are Wally. Excellent story dude, can't wait for the next.
Afalstein chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
And so it ends. Nice, quiet, contemplative, with hints at a larger storyline. Loved the bit where Dex presses Wally toward being a doctor-since he totally becomes one in canon. And the bit where Kuki was caring for him when he woke up was very cute-suitably Kuki-goofy, but tender and caring all the same. Kind of would have brought it full circle to have him talk with Utonium, but on the other hand, that's something that's been going on all the time, so it's unnecessary.

Oh. Minor quibble. At the start, you say "Number Four looked like she wanted to fuss all over him..." I assume you meant Numbuh Three.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Heh. It's awesome seeing the conclusion of this one. I might even re-read it sometime soon (ie, when I don't have a History quiz to study for). Don't wanna be one of those annoying nitpickers, but I noticed a bit of a typo up top - I think you mean, "He saw the Professor looking very pale and Number 'Three' looking like she wanted to launch a world-class fuss over him." You had her listed as Number Four, when Four is the oh, so very BAMF Wally you made me think about :P

Anyway, I realize you have Real Life and other things to focus on, just like the rest of us, but I just wanna say thank you for writing and I always look forward to reading more from you. You make this particular fandom just blossom with your creativity.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
A wonderful concluding chapter. The beginning of the glo sticks, alluding to the later Ur-Dexter, the alluding to the recent post-war repayment. Also, I did enjoy when Dexter mentioned all of the antics the adults were quite amusing.

Thank you for another delightful story
Selias chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Awww.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Yay! I'm glad that Dex encouraged Number Four to do something worthwhile in the future. He could really do it if he put his mind to it. Good job on this story. It kept me riveted the entire time I was reading it.