Reviews for Operation: YOYO
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
And the dramatic fight with the fusion counterpart went well, and it was very thrilling and terrifying, and the KND were wonderfully on time to rescue the duo. Though I'm sure that hand injury must be terrible. Glad to see their rescuers however.
Brandon Storm chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Brilliantly well executed.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Oh wow! I was holding my breath and crossing my fingers with this one. how DO you write so awesome action scenes? It's epic! _
Afalstein chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
People get hurt in your fics a LOT, I've noticed. Still, good end, and good explanation for why this Fusion copy wasn't the get-back-up bobblehead the others were. Fun turn with Utonium setting the gun to overload, and I liked Sector V's interaction.
Misha Ten chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
UPDATE! YESSSSS
It may take a long time for you to post a new chapter, but it's totally worth it. I love the way you write fights btw! And the way Wally and Utonium are forming a friendship and trusting each other and confronting the situation makes my heart feel funny inside.
It seems we're getting close to the end already, though. Well, while I'm a big fan of hurt fanfics - torturing your favorite characters is so much fun -, I admit I'm looking forward to see Wally and Prof finally safe and sound.

Waiting anxiously for more updates o/
DrawnInTwilight chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Yay! Bravo! Poor Wally, I love how he and the Professor stuck it out _
Kai-Chan94 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Welcome back! It's been a while, huh? This was a very compelling action scene. I was wondering if Number Four was going to pull through, but our resident badass did it! Wonderful chapter as always and I can't wait for more of your work!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Another Fantastic Chapter, pal :D
Brandon Storm chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
"Would the cavalry kindly show up and save our butts now?" Is what Four is thinking right now right? Of course given how bad things are going right now that's probably what's going to happen next chapter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I'm glad to see Wally isn't giving up yet; of course, that trait has never been part of Numbuh Four before, so good to see it hasn't changed. The comment about it could only be worse if surrounded by water was a good comedic input for his issue with swimming. Very fun moment in the midst of this scare.

...and I was thinking the entire swarm would be the final issue, then HE shows up...this is bad news. This is very, very bad. A Fusion clone of Wally? This is not good at all.

Excellent chapter, and glad to see one. You are doing wonderfully with the plot and progression.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
And so it begins! Can't wait to see what happens next!

-Kitfoxpup
Afalstein chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Wondered when something like this would happen. Not sure how Numbuh four will survive this, but he's definitely on his last legs now.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Yay! Update!

Loving the Wally wump. He needs more love and I'm glad that you're the one writing it. You always do an amazing job so I know that this will turn out to be amazing.
Io chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful! Normally I'm not a Numbah 4 fan, but this is so good! I love how it is going to be Wally vs Fusion Wally.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! XDDD I love the in depth you put into Wally's character, and his newly formed bond with the Professor. I like how you actually made it make sense, so it's not forced or seems fake. That, and Dexter's aggressive behavior to find the Professor is wicked! Please update soon _ This really is amazing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »