Reviews for Silence
shadowfalls626 chapter 9 . 3/13
OMG that's so horrible! Poor Sonny!
lalalaurenet chapter 9 . 3/9
What 0.o update soon!
Livilovesbooksxx chapter 9 . 2/6
Please update I want to find out more about what happens I'm glued to it :D poor sonny though :(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Plc update I love this story!
caramel29 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
please update your writings really good:)
GIRYL1015 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Poor Sonny. Please update soon. Oh happy late birthday!
AshleyTheLovatic chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I'm actually scared about what happened to Sonny. I've been wanting to know (just like everyone else) since chapter one. I've had a few theories but they're probably wrong. Haha.
Hope you update soon
swac twilight14 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
what kind of a father is that? the hell? you should die you pervert! that's your daughter!
please update!
yungmoneygirl chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
i knew it...POSSIBLE RAPE! Am i right !?
firelady101 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Poor sonny :( please update.
Black-RoseMarley chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Noooooo! This is not okay! Now I understand, I couldn't figure out what would make her not talk. She should have known something was wrong right away but I guess being 14 makes you a little innocent.
What day was your birthday? I swear I'm not a creep but my 18th birthday was this weekend too haha. What a coincidence!
AFanFicFan chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Welcome back!
I've been coming back to the fanfiction site every couple of weeks to check if this story had been updated. So it's nice that you're back (: after all, most of the newer stories on here at the moment are not well written. It's always nice to see an update for an older fanfiction. This story in particular I have always found quite interesting and was a tad sad when you decided to take a break.

However, I understand that your life had to come first and congratulations on graduating! I hope you get into the college you want! (:

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon,
-Afanficfan
swacJMACandGummybearsRULE chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Hope you update soon...Can't wait :D
caramel29 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
your story is really gr8-please,please,please update soon:)
Personally-Summer chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Shit, dude. I wasn't supposed to cry.