Reviews for Reversed Roles
Owl Sage chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You, my good man (or woman), are a genius! This one-shot is perfect. Everyone seems perfectly in character. I'm just wondering what this makes Po, seeing as Shen stole his role. Personally, I can also see Shen taking the place of Shifu, too. After all, he did hate Po in the first movie.
Gwen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This WAS NOT awful! It was very good! I liked it.
Azublue chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It's an interesting concept! Seriously! Won't you expend on it? :(
Black Raider chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aw, I ain't gonna flame ya. Hehe. This is pretty good. I think it would be cool to see what would happen if Tai Lung and Shen met. I like this.
rpt chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
shame its just notes. I for one would love to see a full size fic writen of this subject, it would be really interesting and im sure it would be quite amazing. Well if you ever do decide to write a full sized fic on this know that ill be reading it!
RRGL33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What are you saying? This is totally awesome! I mean, cos shen is my favorite character and all, the grammar was perfect, and it was sufficient for a oneshot. Very well done!XD

-reika33riopix33gothic33lolita

PS: I'm gonna add this to my favorite list as soon as I can.
Rakaziel chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Your idea is very good actually. The only thing that does not really fit in is the scene at the noodle shop because it is too OoC for Shen.
Shadougelover14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I actually kinda like this! IT was interesting to read, so don't keep bogging down on yourself.
reiko123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
WHOA I LOVE THIS

You should totally do the second movie but with Po as the bad

guy. You know, he could have wanted revenge for his village so he took over Gong-men city and got the cannon and stuff...

Okay that sounds dumb.

BUT YOU CAN DO THAT CAUSE IT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This could easily be something great. In my opinion.
Non Malum chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome! Pretty, good, realistic, but then, did Po die? Or is he Lord Shen? O.o Gaspeth!