Reviews for Right Place, Wrong Time?
RavenclawPrincessDemigod chapter 16 . 1/6
please update soon. amazing story! i need more
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 16 . 11/17/2020
Aweeee..blunder truck...I want more. Very interesting. I like Phineas haha I think I formed a crush
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 6 . 11/17/2020
Haha of course something happens when she is talking to him lol
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
Well thus is so entertaining...I laughed when the book came up...and her excuse lol
JD SPARKS chapter 16 . 10/30/2020
Oh no! I've reached the end of what you've put up. I know I said I don't mind possibly abandoned or long hiatus works but it still doesn't make reaching the last chapter any easier. I really enjoy your Tom and Hermione in this fic. the smut is hot; I did wander over to aff for that deleted scene. hehehe. The tension you have between these two is so hot. I have so many theories/thoughts I am curious about where this would go. Your last chapter had a note about 24 chapters planned so maybe you already hve something in mind. I know the world is a bit crazy right now; but I hope you and your family are doing well. It sounds like our kids might be around the same age based on some of your notes. Hopefully your muse will return and you will decide to pick this back up again. Will the past play out as it should? will Hermione change things or be disappointed; will she get back to her Tom as a big FU to Tom. And will the future if he does mnge to return be anything like the one he came from. Why would Euridyce be manipulating Hermione's fate? haha tbh I thought maybe it was Tom/Hermione's kid or decendent making it so they ensure their own existence.
JD SPARKS chapter 14 . 10/30/2020
Yes. hawt. glad they finally did it. curious what Riddle's thoughts about senind her back and away from him will be now. only a couple chapters left..
JD SPARKS chapter 12 . 10/30/2020
omfg. what an amazing chapter. it went from like lukewarm to flaming hot in a chapter. Jesus I was not prepared. I really was worried there would be a lot more beating around the bush, but damn Tom just fucking burned that damn bush down lol. I can't really sing enough praises on this chapter. murder is foreplay at the max; so insanely hot.. if you can't tell I absolutely love this. and of course it's like 3am when I get to this so I'm sure as hell hitting next chapter sleep be damned!
JD SPARKS chapter 11 . 10/29/2020
oh no. I draw closer to the last chapters posted and a great fear and sadness washes over me... still great; esp now that things are getting a little more heated between the two. I don't know what Alex is thinking taunting Riddle like that lol. I love seeing the hints of how very backwards thinking is back un the 40s esp women.
JD SPARKS chapter 8 . 10/29/2020
I didn't mention this before but I do like that your past memories and recollections of Ron aren't terrible. A lot of the fics have the relationship with Rom turning sour so it's nice to see one where they weren't in a rocky relationship that she was unhappy with beforehand. I'm sad if this is abandoned but enjoying it nonetheless. I'm not scared off by possible abandonment or long hiatus. If people rec a good fic I will check it out. I am definitely enjoying your characterizations and banter between these two and the OC characters you've added to the tale. Can't wait to read more!
JD SPARKS chapter 7 . 10/28/2020
very fun chapter. I liked the quidditch match and how that all played out and later Lestranges visit. the seer was interesting. one minor thing was it felt like Hermione should have tried to get more out of her considering she was the biggest lead she's had on anything related to getting back. I'm not sure I could have kept my cool if I were in her place lol.
JD SPARKS chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
I'm loving the intro of the other Death Eaters here. was not expecting that we would get to know them further. haha how confusing this must be for Hermione. I like curious Tom haha he's like so much so he's a bit socially awkward and overly intrusive and it's great!
JD SPARKS chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
Oh Dumbles is so sneaky here. The bookshop job seems like a definite dream job!
JD SPARKS chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
Ohh a Post-Hogwarts/Shop boy Tom fic! I am so here for this. great start. I'm sorry if I've read this before I dont think I have though I feel like I read a fic that started similar. I love this exploration of this era of Tom's life. great start!
Juriya chapter 16 . 6/28/2020
I'm gutted I only just found this story and it ends at such a good cliffhanger. It doesn't seem like you'll be coming back to this story either but I will always value your characters' realism! I enjoyed this a lot!
Juriya chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
I really love the intellectual match up between Hermione and Tom Riddle, especially with the time travel element working in Hermione's favor. I generally prefer to ship Hermione with Draco Malfoy (especially a very bratty, immature, emotionally-controlled, evil, yet confused Malfoy which is how I picture his true character). While Malfoy is definitely not an idiot, there's something so satisfying about seeing Tom Riddle get thrown off by Hermione's intelligence. Time travel fics are absolutely the best for this pairing because Hermione then has the edge of foresight over Tom Riddle and I truly think he WOULD be curious about a Muggle-born like Hermione who is intelligent, seems to know too much, and doesn't fall for his manipulation instantly and seems to be on guard around him. You continue to impress me with your realistic characters! They haven't done anything that seems too far-fetched at all and the plot is actually so interesting too.
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »