Reviews for Right out of my Mind
passion of Imbattables chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Hello!

I'm French, so sorry if I make mistakes...
I've read your story and i love it! I enjoy your charles and the relationship between the telepath and erik. Thank you for your story!

Passion of Imbattables
mpathy chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
This is my most favorite chapter of all. Insight of Charles' powers in his students' eyes.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Marvelous
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I totally agree with you that there should've been more Charles whump ;) so I'm really looking forward to what you have planned for him.
I'm not entirely sure what it says about us that enjoy whumpage but hey ho lol
This is a really great start, so glad I have loads more to read!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Hooray! Beautyfullnessnessness! I absolutely adored reading this story and appreciate your diligence in writing it. THANK YOU! It was great. Happy writing! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Maybe I like being fanatically strange. :) Also, I read that interview. It was awesome! McAvoy is a really cool guy from what I've read of him. Lastly, I love the story and can't wait to finish it. Write on! And thanks for what's written.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
When I read Charles' "Take my Hand" I raised a brow - and then he went and became solid. I'm confused, isn't he supposed to be an astral projection?
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
SWEEEEET! I love this
Polyjuice Princess chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
loved this story 3 especially like in ch12 when Sean talked to the Professor :)
peachmikey11 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Ah! Poor Charles! I LOVE YOU AND ERIK! Oh that was so unexpected! :D
LBQIO chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
love!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
aww nice i like it alot great
AuereusUna chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Hi! I am a recent XMFC-aholic and just read this story all the way through. Really Great! But what stood out the most to me was the point you made in this last chapter about everyone basically makin Charles' mutation to be a bad thing, which is interesting to think about, especially Raven and Erik, who specifically tell him to not read their minds, but are the two who are all "Mutant and Proud" blahblah. Seems a little hypocritical. THought it was awesome to see Sean and Alex be the two who really address it, being the youngest and supposedly least "mature" and yet they have more insight. Great thinking! (BTW I have NO idea if this makes sense because it is REALLY late and I am REEEEEEEALLY tired.) Toodles!
VampWolfJunko chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Hey, i like your story! It's really cool and exactly that, what i was looking for!

For the translation into German, i will help you out, because google isn't a very good translater.

"Ich werde nicht meine Liebe." you have to write: "Werde ich nicht, meine Liebe."

"Ich helfe Ihnen aber schlafen." –- "Aber ich werde dir helfen zu schlafen."
lovelymokona chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
It's cool that Charles has an other abbility and NO, in my opinion, the bastard Shaw does deserve more, so very much more in fact, than just being thrown accross a room. *smiles*