Reviews for Right out of my Mind
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 11/15
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
Wow. This story was soooo good, like I can't even describe how much I enjoyed it!
MerryLittleMess chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Wow. This story kept me at the edge of my seat. Very well written! I especially like the astral-projection idea.
PassionOfImbattables chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Hello!

I'm French, so sorry if I make mistakes...
I've read your story and i love it! I enjoy your charles and the relationship between the telepath and erik. Thank you for your story!

Passion of Imbattables
mpathy chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
This is my most favorite chapter of all. Insight of Charles' powers in his students' eyes.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Marvelous
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I totally agree with you that there should've been more Charles whump ;) so I'm really looking forward to what you have planned for him.
I'm not entirely sure what it says about us that enjoy whumpage but hey ho lol
This is a really great start, so glad I have loads more to read!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Hooray! Beautyfullnessnessness! I absolutely adored reading this story and appreciate your diligence in writing it. THANK YOU! It was great. Happy writing! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Maybe I like being fanatically strange. :) Also, I read that interview. It was awesome! McAvoy is a really cool guy from what I've read of him. Lastly, I love the story and can't wait to finish it. Write on! And thanks for what's written.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
When I read Charles' "Take my Hand" I raised a brow - and then he went and became solid. I'm confused, isn't he supposed to be an astral projection?
Cecilia Green chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
SWEEEEET! I love this
Polyjuice Princess chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
loved this story 3 especially like in ch12 when Sean talked to the Professor :)
peachmikey11 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Ah! Poor Charles! I LOVE YOU AND ERIK! Oh that was so unexpected! :D
LBQIO chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
love!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
aww nice i like it alot great