Reviews for Oh Sh t!
lumi chapter 1 . 1/21
I start reading it for the sasunaru and i stayed for the itakyu it was amazing the actual couple here was itachi and kyuubi and i didn't mind , they are perfect i want to fucking have a relationship like the with all the crazineess and the fucked up situations, am actually re-reading it itachi oh itachiiiiii fucking loved it
LilySayuri chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Yayy! This story was awesome, I really liked it! My favourite was Kyuu, she was the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
i have to say this was one of well maybe the best fanfiction i read! i adore itachis and k's relatioship ! omg it was so funny by the way what was the bet that sasuke lost on k ?
Chronos guardian chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I didn't know what to expect at first but yes, I stand correct in my judgement. Anyone who likes lily's version of Itachi can never be wrong! I wholeheartedly enjoyed your story, read it all in one go and my eyes fucking hate me for it right now. But it's all good in the his-house!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
omg that was so hot and funny!

my two favorite combinations lol

i actually stood up all night just to finish it.
do you know how hard it is to laugh quietly when your families room is next door?
lmao it was hard...that what he said XD

i knew kyuubi and itchi were together. i should of bet

any-ways thank you for righting this story it really made my day.
L chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
damn u for ending this i wanted to see naru get fucked by sasuke and then sasuke get fucked by naruto again ! got i love this story ! i love when they mix up the seme /uke relationship
L chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
its chop suey not chop soy nice song choice by the way.i knew what song it was as soon as naruto said the lyrics.
L chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
niiiiiiiiiiiiice yes yes yes ,that is what i needed ,im just like kyuubi so i have to say something oh lawd was that smexy.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
YES! I knew Itachi and Kyuubi were together the whole freaking time. BTW the story is F-ing perfect.
Kuroshitsuji95 chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It was so funny to read and at the same time it was very cute. Good job! :D 3
princessangel123 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Your story is awesome so far! Love the competition between Naruto and Sasuke!
Iloveanime chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
ON MY GOD! I am screaming at the top of my lungs right now! You could not have created a better ending for Itachi and kyuubi! Gosh I love you right now!
Erlane chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Oh god it's been a while since I read a whole multichapter story in one day but it was so amazing that once I started I just couldn't stop reading! I only remembered Kyuu was an OC here when I finished reading and now I'm kinda sad bc I really need more of her, she was totally awesome :) and /spoiler/ btw I wish I could see Naruto's reaction after he realizes he'd actually seen a photo of Itachi fucking his sister hahahaha
So yeah, I really love this story, enough to leave my first review ever hehh... definitely worth reading!
igeisha chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
This is a very good story. Everyone was pretty ooc, but it was well written and kyuubi fits in the story perfectly. I don't get how gay people can do... Those stuff... But other than that, it's a really nice story.
Yes! I was right! Kyuubi and itachi are soulmates!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Ahhh, I wanna hear more about ItaKyuu's POV. But this is a great story I tell you. Just got a bit sad because Sasuke didn't topped (damn, I feel like Itachi now!) haha. But anyway, thanks for sharing this! :))