Reviews for A Friendship between a Kat and a Thief
BEST THING EVER!
licensed-fan-girl chapter 14 . 4/3
SO MUCH LOVE!
licensed-fan-girl chapter 11 . 4/3
THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
MistressBlack523 chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
I'm new to HS fic and I'm so glad to have stumbled across this one! You write the characters so well and I was great reading so many one shots in one place :D I loved all of them esp the mini-arc about the proposal rejection :)
Do you have any plans of writing more? :P
Guest chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
I loved reading this so much! Would you consider updating/writing more HS fic? :) you have such a way of capturing the characters!
Writer's Wrath chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
I've noticed that at least once in every chapter, Hale notices Kat's "inky black locks". Sorry, I'm new to this story.
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 29 . 2/24/2014
I read and have the whole GG series! Luv them!
crazyshay77 chapter 42 . 12/28/2013
Whoa. I started reading this at like 7pm, and it's half past nine now... I'm seriously curled up on my bed trying to finish this. I loved it so so so so so (x100) much! You've inspired me to try to be an amazing author like you! You ARE AMAZING!
crazyshay77 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Okay, I have read all of the chapters up until now and I love them all! Im 'trying to read all of them! You are an amazing author!
LazySundayGirl chapter 42 . 9/27/2013
cant remeber

i dont do resolutions, cause I mnow Im too lazy to keep them up

Masterchef Australia. not the nglish one, cause they all act like theyve got a stick up their butts, and not the dutch one cause the quality of the food is horrible. the aussies do it just right, laid back, but with really good food.

this chapter was so so so cute. but YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE!

PRETTY PRETTY √úBERBEAUTIFUL PLEASE WITH A PINK PONY AND CHCOLATE AND LASGNA AND WATERMELON OR CANTALOUPE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE BEST ON TOP?

I really shoudl get some sleep.

tomorrow, or rather later today, Im gonna read your original stoy. but for now, buhbye :)
LazySundayGirl chapter 40 . 9/27/2013
this was really, really cute.
LazySundayGirl chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
wow. I feel really bad for you. When you hear all of those stories of people committing suicide, it just makes me wanna hit every single bully in the world. even though that would be quite irnoic.

i rmeber when i was in 5th grade, the principal came into our classroom and told us that the mother of a girl in my year had passed away. and i remeber just, my eyes filling up with tears, because I cant imagine living without my mom.

so, ending this one and probably only kinda-normal review, buh bye

Im praying for all of the people that lost loved ones on 9/11
LazySundayGirl chapter 38 . 9/27/2013
1D. or was that the opening ceremnoy?

it started on the 3rd of September, so Ive almost survived a month. but just barely.

could you do something with the Bagshaws? cause i seriosuly love those guys. even though youve probably shut down this story now.

BTW, i really need to check out that original story of yours
LazySundayGirl chapter 37 . 9/27/2013
whhhaaaaat? the YA who in the what now?

in summers I usually go to my moms family in America, and when I was eleven we all went to Disney World Orlando together. so that my family of five, my aunt with her three sons and her husband, my grnadma and granddad, my two uncles, and my other aunt. now, i am a total rollercoaster junkie, so naturally I wante to try out every ride.

three words: best. summer. ever.

cantaloupe cause its sweeter and I like the texture more. Ive got a real sweettooth...
LazySundayGirl chapter 36 . 9/27/2013
you see, even Hale knows it!

i really should go to bed.

but this story is just too gooooooooooood.

role model is definitely Jennifer Lawrence, cause shes likeable and funny and really seems like a genuinely nice person and she doesnt careacbout what others think and she could laugh at herself when she tripped at the Oscars

song for Hat/Kale (their couplenames are horrible) is Lucky, 'Im lucky Im in love, with my best friend' and it was all luck that Kat went to steal his Monet on that evening and that he woke up on that evening.

or was it fate?