Reviews for Golden Eyes
I liked it :-)
Ready-To-Play chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
:O AWESOME
I'm out of here chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Nice! I'd love to see how this story turns out. oUo

About Gowland's song... XDD
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Epic! I hope you have time to update this soon!
VanillaSweet chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You are completly inapproprate, immature, and random! How old are you! I think we could be good friends! XD It so random and crazy and sugestive, its about 5:30 A.M right now and I have been reading your fanfics since 10:00 P.M this is definetly not healthy... Anywho I love your stories. Keep 'em comin'!

~VanillaSweet
VanillaSweet chapter 1 . 12/28/2011

~VanillaSweet
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I love you're story! please continue~! :D
DreamsOverTheMoon chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
" Because hoe's before bro's?" Solid gold!
NOLONGERINUSE2525 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Awesome story. :)
Obsidian Sam chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Sooooo...

When is chapter three coming out? XD I love this so far, and Glowland's crack personality speaks to me.

Somewhere, deep inside, where there is no light, you have a predecessor in the making. Crazy like Gollum, only blonde and doesn't eat raw fish.

God help us all, my mind is offically producing stories like yours, but for Lord of the Rings and Invader Zim.

Strangly enough, I don't particularly care.

Sammantha Obsidian
Samara Sophie chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Haha this is funny, continue pls!
BloodyTwinkie chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I love this story just as much as your other ones.I can't wait till you finish it.
Ink'n'Echo chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
LOL that family-friendly thing and the song gave me one hell of a hard time laughing! XD Nice ending Riddle, nice~!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This is turning out to be quite interesting

Boris teaching the twins to be manly? Haha brillient!
Tailsdoll123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I love all your stories, your a fantastic writer. i can't wait for you to bring the next chapter out!