Reviews for Newton's Law
belladuke97 chapter 12 . 8h
I just love the emotional bond that you are building between Sam and Mercedes. The pace is perfect, and you’ve laid the foundation for a believable romance. You also have fleshed them out as individuals very well. They feel like full 3D characters. You’ve given them way more life than RIB ever did. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
belladuke97 chapter 4 . 10/14
Wow, this was a powerful chapter! I feel so bad for Sam, Stacey, and Stevie. I can’t wait to read what happens next.
MLIAM79 chapter 36 . 9/3
I don't have much to say except Bravo. This is one of the most well-written developed and REAL stories I've ever read on . You should be very proud of this work and I think I speak for many people when I say, I would love to see an update on this story. An update that would leave room for more chapters to come or even just one really long chapter that ties everything together and finishes the story. I really enjoyed the story and I'm anxious for more. Please update!
Who chapter 36 . 9/3
If FanFiction came with emojis, I would list as many as I possibly can to show you my appreciation of this story. I would use even more emojis to beg, plead, pray, scream, shout, grovel, get down on my hands, knees, and other body parts while throwing myself on the mercy of the court. I would do anything just to get an update to this story.

Talk about having leaving it off at the cliff hangers of all cliff hangers! Especially with the promise of more exciting stuff that you had mentioned at the beginning of this chapter. The promise to delve into the heart of Newton's Law. That the calm is about to come to an end and we are entering the storm. The calm being that Mercedes loves Sam and Sam loves Mercedes but neither are willing to admit it yet. Lynn loves Jeff and Jeff loves Lynn but neither are ready to verbally admit to it yet, at least while the thread of Elizabeth lingers in the air. Could the storm be Elizabeth re-entering the picture and throws a grenade into both our lead couple's quiet bliss? Will she show up at Clarity and blow everything to Hell? I mean there are posters all over town saying that the New Directions are performing. What about Stevie's misguided guilt that he caused his mother to leave? You just ended this story with a broken hearted, crying, and emotionally fragile boy.

As always when I read this story and I get to the end, I am left in emotional tatters. Tears stream down my face. I can imagine in my mind what happens next, but it will not be real until I see it. You hold all of the answers. I just want to read those answers. It is just frustrating that I can't. But regardless of the pain, I still read this story anyway because it is my absolute favorite.

So please come back!
Giss chapter 36 . 4/6
I neeeeddddd moooorrreeee!
SweetestKay chapter 36 . 1/7
Damn...I really miss this story
whoknowstv chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Hey! Even if you are burned out or having extreme writer's block when it comes to writing for the Sam and Mercedes characters, why don't you write about Jeff and Lynn instead? I really need to know how their story turns out. After all Droplets of Glitter didn't even give us a hint as to what happened with their relationship and curiosity is getting the best of me.

Right now I am envisioning a duel picture frame sitting on either the fireplace mantel or on a coffee end table. Inside those frames holds 2 pictures. One with just Lynn and Jeff in their springtime/summertime wedding gear. Jeff in a simple, relaxed suit while Lynn dons a antique white, form fitting dress with her trademark pearl earrings and a gardenia pinned to the side of her hair. Maybe their is a pink ribbon at her waist. In her hand there is a mixture of gardenias and white roses that make up her bouquet. The other side of the frame shows both Sam and Stevie wearing the same matching suit as their father's while Stacey has on her pink lace dress. The kids surround Jeff and Lynn. Their first photo taken of them after officially becoming a family.

Then again, I could also envision Elizabeth reappearing for the first time in years. Mercedes Jones has made quite a splash in music. New reports state that she is getting married to a guy that she has dated since high school. His name is Sam Evans. She reads about it in the tabloids or watches the announcement on TMZ or Wendy Williams. Sam was getting married and she wanted to be there. So she took it upon herself to find some way to sneak into the church, just so she could see her oldest son get married. Even if it is just at a distance, even if he never knows that she is there, she just wants to see it.

But what if Sam catches her? What would his reaction be? What would he call her? He had spent years calling Lynn Mom. How would he feel about seeing the woman who gave him his most intense heartbreak? A woman who ripped out his soul?

Yep, I have a vivid imagination. But I still want to know what happens with Jeff and Lynn. I'm dying to know!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
I just reread this whole thing and I'm still in love. I'm cheering for Jeff and Lynn like this is my first time reading about them. Such a great fic.
belindalovesmiz chapter 36 . 9/27/2016
I love this story. Any chance of you continuing? Pretty Please?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/12/2016
I didn't want to read it because it wasn't finished. In fact, I fought against it, but everyone said that this is a must read if you are a Sam fan. Now that I have, I have to agree with what everyone had said.

Now I have another problem. I love it, but it is not finished.

I just hope that Whoknowstv is right and you are in the process of finishing up this story and you flat out refuse to post it until it has been completed.

I hope you come back. In the meantime I will pray that you continue on with Newton's Law.

Warmest Regards,

A new fan
whoknowstv chapter 34 . 5/16/2016
My favorite part of this story happens in chapter 36. That is when everyone starts to tease Lynn when she goes off on some college girls propositioning her "kid". Sam was teasing her about her mighty ways. Jeff was teasing her about being an angry cat. And when Stacey comes in and inserted her 2 cents by saying "Angry kitty", I always but out laughing. That happens every time I read it and believe me when I say that I have read this story at least a dozen times. It never gets old.

I just wish it would get finished.

This story is just too good not to have a completion. Your intro into the last chapter pretty much says that when you talk about this being this chapter being the last of the calm before the storm. And you went on to talk about the significant changes that will take place for this story, in other words there will be some angst. You even talked about the next chapter. So I'm still puzzled as to what is going on because I am dying to know what you meant by that statement and the only way I will get answers is by reading chapter 37. I've been waiting for those answers for almost 3 years!

You wrote 36 chapters and I know that it took a lot of time and obviously a lot of love in order for you to bring these chapters to us. Your fans have loved every word. I know for a fact that if I ever see an update to this story on my feed someone would have to revive me because I would have passed out. On that day I will call in sick to work because I would have to be hospitalized. There are only a handful of stories that I will call in sick for and this is one of them. It is worth a sick day just to spend my day reading that chapter over and over again. I know for a fact that I am not the only one who will do that.

In my mind you are still writing this story into completion and refuse to post any chapters until you have completely finished. Only when you are finished, will you post everything all at once so we can all binge read this like we binge watch Orange Is The New Black on Netflix.

I just hope that you finish this. If there is one story that deserves a finish, it is this one.

Okay, my heartfelt vent is over.
Red1FL chapter 35 . 4/21/2016
When you re-read a story and get all the feels again
Beachgirl25 chapter 36 . 3/29/2016
This so fic is awesome! I love the dynamics of each family! Please finish this awesome story!
whoknowstv chapter 28 . 2/14/2016
I know by now you probably hate me for constantly bugging you. But the one thing you should learn about my true nature and character is that I never give up. An excellent story deserves an excellent finish, not only for you but for your readers too. Some are like me and keep this story in their constant story rotation. I don't consider my time reading this story a waste. I consider it my time being blessed.

So on this Valentines Day, for our shared love of the characters of Sam and Mercedes, please come back. Even if it is just a chapter about their wedding. I am lost in the desert and I am in constant search for water that will quench my thirst. Another chapter/story from you will free me.
whoknowstv chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
Please update! Pretty please! giving you the sad eyes, producing a tear that slowly streams down my face and lands on my upper lip that is currently forming something that resembles a pout