Reviews for The Nurse Outfit
americancreep101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sequel!
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
this. is. AMAZING! :D - my face is like permanently like that from this fanfic XDD
Pyromaanii chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
... -epic nosebleed of massive proportions-...-instantly adds to favourites...-

I enjoyed that... very much xDD
Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch Cherry Bomb 3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
WOW. This was really gooooood. Oh, please oh PLEASE write a sequel, I'd love to see Prussia as a police officer. The story was wonderful, truly. Keep up the splendid writing.
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
hehehe... I giggled the whole time I read this. Now excuse me, I'm dashing off to read the sequel because I too enjoy a good cop uniform. hehehe.
Arcadia Mahler chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
O_O omg nosebleed! I love prussia and austria and them together is like, complete awesomeness! I love your fic!
The Black Kitty's Elegant Maid chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Did you say "police uniform"? Write a sequel! Write it now!
SeventhSister chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
O.O What can you say but *droooool* And, of course *NOSEBLEED*

I think you've actually pinpointed Gilbert down pretty well, I imagine that must be what it sounds like being inside awesome Prussia's head XD

And Austria in a nurse outfit... *more nosebleed* I do hope you write a sequel;)

And Germany and Italy are just so cute too!

Awesome story!:D
preusterreich chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I would love love LOVE a sequel with Gil in a polizei uniform! Police uniforms are one of my favourites! :D 3
KOangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I've got to say, Roddy's a bit OOC, but in this case I've got to say I Absolutely Freak'n Love IT! I always knew he was a take charge kind of uke! If you are going to write a sequel, I look forward to it.
anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Mmhh, delicious.. I like slutty Roddy in a nurse uniform. Great story - it's hot, but there are still feelings between them. Good job!
Flame Ice chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh my. That was amazing. With the sequel, you should bring in a few sex toys... Anyway, great story lol.