Reviews for And Tears Yet Fall
Kyranol1 chapter 31 . 4/16
Well, I finally finished reading this. Not gonna lie, I've been sitting here and staring at the screen for the past 5 minutes or so and trying to compute that the fic has ended.

Though this isn't the longest story I've ever read (but 200,000 words is still enormous), I must say that it felt like one of the longest. Not in a bad way, I just felt like I was so in the moment with all of the characters and their interactions that everything just slowed down. I felt a need to hold on to every single word in this fic as I continued to read on.

This is my first and only Teresa/Irene that I've read, and it is beautiful. Though I would love to read more about them and Clare, I feel that you ended it perfectly.

Thank you for writing this, I'll be remembering this story for a long time.
Drake Azure Saber chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Pffthahahahah Ilena back talking Teresa, especially that last one was brilliant. XD
VidiaPhoenix chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
"Except maybe a dog." Yes! I am loving this story.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Alright! Galatea has returned. Things are looking up (which means things are about to go terribly wrong).
VidiaPhoenix chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
It seems Galatea is finally growing as a person. Also, I knew Galatea was in trouble as soon as the kiss happened. And boy was she. Teresa is a very possessive girlfriend. Hopefully, things will mend although I am sure it will never be the same.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Galatea is one of my favorite Claymores so I hope she'll eventually get off her high horse and start being nicer. There are still plenty of chapters though so she has a lot of time.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
I'm a bit confused. Considering that Priscilla is stronger than Riful and Teresa is stronger than Priscilla, all three of them together should be able to take Riful. Still, I'm interested to see how Galatea will fit into their group.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
It's a shame that they are fighting but, not unexpected. It's curious that this is the third story with IlenaXTeresa where Teresa "cheats" on Ilena.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I loved the Clare/Ilena bonding. It was so sweet. Definitely better than them hating each other. Glad you didn't go in that direction.
shayerahestia chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Wow. This is amazing. This is beautifully written and so in character. I can see this actually happening.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
"she had never really considered herself to be attractive. Her sharp features, narrow eyes, and aquiline nose..."

IS SHE CRAZY! She is insanely beautiful!

Uh, I swear, women... Even when they're half demons STILL have no confidence...
FluffyBears0204 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
I dont even like girlxgirl but i love this story.
GJ
NGATUNYI chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awesome now this sounds like the beginning of something ...
343 chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. It's been a long time but I would love to see what you revise. Mostly I would like you to continue to write the second part to this fic. If it could be half as good as this fic I would be pleased.
CapeTaun chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I premise that I like your writing and that I was totally catched by the story and characters and everything. I must be honest, I loved the first chapters, when they are just in three, everything is perfect. But then, all the other Claymores arrive and something collapse.
I mean, in the beginning the special thing between Ilena and Teresa is that they are unique, that in an environment so cruel and violent as the Organization they are able to find something human. Then you find out that practically every Claymore has a love story with another: so, where is the special thing between each couple, if it's the same for everyone?
Then, the couples themselves, there is something very strange. They are all made by similar personality, without exceptions: a stronger one and a more sensible one. It is like they are made by a feminine and a are not omo, they are ethero disguised as omo. It's a little stereotype.
In sum, I liked your work, i really liked it, but