Reviews for Fifteen Drabbles for Fifteen Pairings: PJO
Lord Jace chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
This, was very well worded. I love it. I just wish there were more stories involving Percy and Rachel, and that the rabid percabeth fangirls had not shut the pairing down with their mass flame attacks early on. I like the what ifs the pairing represents, both in stories where she didn't become the oracle and the ones where she did. But my favorite lines in this drabble of yours are of course...

"Touch Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Pythia, the Virgin Oracle of Delphi, and die.

Try to kill Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Invulnerable hero crawl'd from the River Styx, and fail."

They just come together so awesome like that.

Lord Jace
Lord Jace chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
This one was creative, I'll give you that. What's even more is that I can actually see it having been true too. Maybe I'm weird, but I would love to see something more along this thought/idea...
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
fave chappy. my cousin does this to me all the time
FoalyWinsForever chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
I love these. I've never quite seen the point of trying to write an exact number of words, but these are brilliant. The clarity and emotion in such a few words is amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Menage a twoi
Jessavi chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
They all make me smile. :) I have a soft spot for the Connor/Rachel/Travis and the Connor/Katie/Travis, but they're all so...I don't know, poignant.
wisecurledqueen chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I really like all these drabbles. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
SeaChick chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
That's like the biggest spoiler in the world, huh?

You'll be just talking and then all of a sudden: "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDOR!"
SeaChick chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hey! Weasley Twins are real! And Fred isn't DEAD! :( Oh hey that rhymed :)
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
Great job, Ireally liked it!
Musafreen chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
I love these. They're so eloquent for things that tiny. And it's an intriguing concept.

I liked... well, all of them, actually. I love how they're all different. :) I think I have a soft spot for the Percy/Nico one, though. XD

Thanks. :)