Reviews for A Stitch in Time
Fox Boss chapter 12 . 4/20
I can't wait for when River appears, that's going to be interesting. I think she'd probably try to seduce Rani into having a threesome or something.
Sakurain03 chapter 1 . 4/14
You're not updating anymore? I just stumbled across your story, and it's brilliant! And you ended it at such a cliff hanger!
Hdzulfikar chapter 13 . 4/5
yep ok couldn'tt stomach the possibility for the stupid weasel to become harry friend. i quit
Quatermass chapter 5 . 3/3
So...I'm guessing the Tenth Doctor, given the Time War, messy hair and skinny frame.
Quatermass chapter 2 . 3/3
So...is this the Kate O'Mara version of the Rani? Only, Siobhan Redmond (the one from the Big Finish audios) isn't black-haired.
Quatermass chapter 1 . 3/3
Using a tree-mine on Dumbledore! Ha! I'm developing a "Doctor Who"/Harry Potter crossover where Hermione is the reincarnation of the Rani, and I might just have her do that...
mcdanielsnd chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Would love to see more of this story any chance a update is forth coming
covertpartyhat chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
Haha, this is brilliant!
CrazyLife247 chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
oigo! This is great! Do you plan on updating this?
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
FIX THE STUPID ADS!

MAKE IT SO WE CAN TELL YOU THIS INSTEAD OF WASTING THE REVIEW SPACE!

**ACCEPT** THAT NOT ONLY STORY WRITERS DO BAD THINGS OR MAKE MISTAKES!

AND ***SO HELP ME GOD*** IF YOU EVER BRING BACK THOSE BUZZING FLY AND FLUSHING TOILET ADS EVER EVER AGAIN...
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
As there's no forum to properly tell you abut difficulties with the advertisements, I'm doing it here.

Thus, two requests-first, SET UP A PROPER FORUM. The fact there's a menu-driven list of traits to complain about stories is telling, in that it tell me you could make it far easier to tell you about problems with Flash or advertisement content but refuse to do so.

Second, FIX THE STUPID ADS. I appreciate the ads not making noise unless I turn it on. I honestly do. I still would rather actually read the chapter than have to deal with Flash Player (updated) freezing things up every three minutes.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
CHRISTMAS with the Doctor? Harry's life is about to be insane every Winter Break.
Darthdeadpool chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
First off great story even though I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter I love this story mostly because i grew up watching doctor who but as long because of how you portrayed your charatershow and I much prefer your version of Harry he way cooler and relatable in my mind at least. I can't wait to see the next chapter if any it would be a shame to see the story end here but if it must it must can't force good story just to make chapters
Fox Boss chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Let me guess, Rani reminded the Doctor that Jenny is a Time Lord, and thus, there was a good chance that she would regenerate? Anyway, hope you show The Doctor's Daughter and how it was changed. And hope you update soon.
kabs9000 chapter 8 . 1/5/2016