Reviews for A Stitch in Time
mcdanielsnd chapter 1 . 7/8
Would love to see more of this story any chance a update is forth coming
covertpartyhat chapter 14 . 6/27
Haha, this is brilliant!
CrazyLife247 chapter 14 . 6/23
oigo! This is great! Do you plan on updating this?
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 5/15
FIX THE STUPID ADS!

MAKE IT SO WE CAN TELL YOU THIS INSTEAD OF WASTING THE REVIEW SPACE!

**ACCEPT** THAT NOT ONLY STORY WRITERS DO BAD THINGS OR MAKE MISTAKES!

AND ***SO HELP ME GOD*** IF YOU EVER BRING BACK THOSE BUZZING FLY AND FLUSHING TOILET ADS EVER EVER AGAIN...
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 5/15
As there's no forum to properly tell you abut difficulties with the advertisements, I'm doing it here.

Thus, two requests-first, SET UP A PROPER FORUM. The fact there's a menu-driven list of traits to complain about stories is telling, in that it tell me you could make it far easier to tell you about problems with Flash or advertisement content but refuse to do so.

Second, FIX THE STUPID ADS. I appreciate the ads not making noise unless I turn it on. I honestly do. I still would rather actually read the chapter than have to deal with Flash Player (updated) freezing things up every three minutes.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/15
CHRISTMAS with the Doctor? Harry's life is about to be insane every Winter Break.
Darthdeadpool chapter 14 . 4/6
First off great story even though I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter I love this story mostly because i grew up watching doctor who but as long because of how you portrayed your charatershow and I much prefer your version of Harry he way cooler and relatable in my mind at least. I can't wait to see the next chapter if any it would be a shame to see the story end here but if it must it must can't force good story just to make chapters
Fox Boss chapter 14 . 3/23
Let me guess, Rani reminded the Doctor that Jenny is a Time Lord, and thus, there was a good chance that she would regenerate? Anyway, hope you show The Doctor's Daughter and how it was changed. And hope you update soon.
kabir0399 chapter 8 . 1/5
really nice chapter
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 1/5
really nice, would be brilliant to see harry destroy Voldemort by just transfiguring a lot of sodium and water
Amelia Claw chapter 13 . 1/1
W hat is a p'lerik? Or a craznit?
Amelia Claw chapter 12 . 1/1
What is a p'zakyic? I tried googling it, but the only place the word is, in all of google, is this very story. Off to the dictionary i go!
kabir0399 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015