Reviews for A Stitch in Time
Ariesus chapter 14 . 8/11
I've been trying to come up with something to say in a review other than "great work, write more," but I spent a while coming up blank.

This is pretty much everything I wanted in a story, and I love your explorations of the smaller parts of both the Doctor Who and Harry Potter worlds. All your characters are great, the pacing is dandy, and I really can't think of anything other than gushing praise for this. I would love to see the Brig in this, as I, like most fans of the classic Who, love him, but I'm sure you have plans.

So, yeah. Keep up the excellent work. And don't let real life get you down too hard, because you're awesome.
FruitBarrel chapter 14 . 7/10
Did Rani and Doctor tell Harry about Time Lord society? Cause if they didn't, they should've. Time Ladies can't give birth to young. They don't lay eggs. When President Rassilion became President, the witches that had a hold of their society cursed them the become unable to birth children. They have to loom a child into existence with a family loom. Don't know if you knew that or not, just was confusing cause I thought Jenny was Rose! I'm sad now...
Fan girl chapter 14 . 7/6
This is an amazing plot
BunnyCasserole chapter 6 . 7/1
If you're still keeping up dated on this Story, I was wondering if you write a scene enere Prof. Snape is chosen to introduce Harry to the Wizarding World, and is turned into a tree.
Furionknight chapter 14 . 4/5
I look forward to more :)
Nemhain2009 chapter 14 . 3/15
Thank you for saving Jenny! Love your story!
djadrianleigh chapter 14 . 2/19
Please continue even if I am your only reader. This is really taking a turn for the better.
Reymen chapter 9 . 2/17
Phoenix are pretty similar to Time Lords in their life cycle right?
snowleopard314 chapter 14 . 2/7
Brilliant. Fantastic. I can't wait for more!
A-Fighterlady chapter 14 . 2/1
Fantastic!
gearworks of ff chapter 8 . 1/28
nice merging of pixel to the story, lol
write-notright chapter 6 . 1/25
Popping or pop is a slang word for farting XD. But this is a great story so far, loving the explanations on magic.
Von chapter 8 . 1/17
Until this chapter with the introduction of Donna, I had no idea which Doctor to mentally picture. I may have to go back and re-read the old chapters now.

I think because I mentally perceive Rani as an 'old spice Who' character, I assumed the Doc would be too - except fresh from the Time War.
Lerris chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
This is overall reasonably entertaining, yet length could be an issue. Have you considered finishing off Voldemort at the end of year 1? With two Time Lords on the case, it should be feasible. I'm not sure where to go from there though. If you did continue on with only a temporary Voldemort defeat then things have to adapt to the much more prepared Harry. I suppose if you really wanted to you could have the Tri-Wizard tournament year two, at the same time Sirius escapes...
Kai19 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Just found this story, and i really like it! When i saw the blonde in the mirror, i thought maybe Rose, but that's because i forgot about Jenny! Glad to see she was kept alive! Can't wait to read more!