Reviews for A Stitch in Time
Furionknight chapter 14 . 4/5
I look forward to more :)
Nemhain2009 chapter 14 . 3/15
Thank you for saving Jenny! Love your story!
djadrianleigh chapter 14 . 2/19
Please continue even if I am your only reader. This is really taking a turn for the better.
Reymen chapter 9 . 2/17
Phoenix are pretty similar to Time Lords in their life cycle right?
snowleopard314 chapter 14 . 2/7
Brilliant. Fantastic. I can't wait for more!
A-Fighterlady chapter 14 . 2/1
Fantastic!
gearworks of ff chapter 8 . 1/28
nice merging of pixel to the story, lol
write-notright chapter 6 . 1/25
Popping or pop is a slang word for farting XD. But this is a great story so far, loving the explanations on magic.
Von chapter 8 . 1/17
Until this chapter with the introduction of Donna, I had no idea which Doctor to mentally picture. I may have to go back and re-read the old chapters now.

I think because I mentally perceive Rani as an 'old spice Who' character, I assumed the Doc would be too - except fresh from the Time War.
Lerris chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
This is overall reasonably entertaining, yet length could be an issue. Have you considered finishing off Voldemort at the end of year 1? With two Time Lords on the case, it should be feasible. I'm not sure where to go from there though. If you did continue on with only a temporary Voldemort defeat then things have to adapt to the much more prepared Harry. I suppose if you really wanted to you could have the Tri-Wizard tournament year two, at the same time Sirius escapes...
Kai19 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Just found this story, and i really like it! When i saw the blonde in the mirror, i thought maybe Rose, but that's because i forgot about Jenny! Glad to see she was kept alive! Can't wait to read more!
Gracealma chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Great fic! Love that Ranni is Harry's mon; latter the Doctor, and Aunty Donna. Please update.
Ninja-Insomniac47 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
when are you going to update?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Awesome keep updating
BluEagle117 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
are you kidding, Ron's personality traits do need work, but in comparison to hermione and dean (ecspacially in first year) please, harry i guess, does have common ground with hermione, but really Ron is a much friendlier person. anyway the story is good so far and if you are not going to update you should it up for adoption.