Reviews for Hidden Jewels
pechika chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Aww Poor Alex. Nicely done.
Miran Anders chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I just found this collection this morning... lovely little bites for WC hungry snackers... and I was so startled to see my name in the author notes! I am tickled pink that something I wrote inspired you - I just love the idea of Peter finding out about the ring...

And now I must work.

Thank you for the distraction, for the line credit, and for writing!

Best,

Miran
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Ooh, I'd definitely be interested in a multi-chapter story to follow-up this drabble. I'll respond to your PM in just a sec. :)
puellascribit5 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Definitely continue! :)
brokenclaw chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this, and I think you should extend it :)
WynonaRose chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Keep going. Would like to hear the backstory on this one!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I like this chapter a lot. You focused both on Peter's natural, strengthened-over-time desire to protect Neal and his innate belief in integrity and doing the right thing. Very nicely written! :]
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Good chapter. Short and sweet and humorous. :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
This is one of your best chapters so far. You captured Neal's uncertainty about his future and about himself wonderfully. :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Very unhappy, but if White Collar wasn't so "blue skies," this could be a realistic ending for Peter and Neal. Nice work. :)
morgo7kc chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Ohh, kinda sad but very good. I like the vagueness of this, although I would assume it's about Neal. Excellent job. Can't wait for MORE!
morgo7kc chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Love it! Short and sweet. I agree that while Neal has a good heart, he isn't always a good person, but I like to think there's hope for him yet.
morgo7kc chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Interesting one, very touching. I love Peter's analysis of what Neal gave up to save him, and Moz hiding in the bushes was funny!
morgo7kc chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately; I somehow lost track of this story.

Awesome chapter! It really tugs at my heart strings to see Neal so confused and unsure, and I think you captured his feelings really well. :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Nicely written and a believeable perspective on goodbyes.