Reviews for Young Adult Friction
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was amusing, awesome, and cute, I loved it and excellent job
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Aw, so cute.

I loved this story so much!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
SEQUEL! LOVED IT!
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
aaww... yamato in glasses is moe... *otaku mode*
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved it! XD

You came up with a very interesting location for this story...it's awesome! I think you portrayed their characters very nicely here, Yama being a little more serious, and Tai being the lovable goof-ball we all know and love. _ I was seriously laughing out loud at parts of this story. It is so wonderfully written! Good job!
Stand bi me chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
sooo hott :) amd really well written, dude. i smiled sooo damn hard while reading this. Tai is soo typically goofy and horny and i love that. and i cannot express how good it feels to read amazing writing, you've got good grammar and sentence srtucture and word choice and everything.

keep it up, buddy.

-sbime
Mattii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love this hehe :) I love taito hehe :)
Ame Winner chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love the way in that you describe their relationship.

Tai is like a puppy
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hey there! I don't think I've ever read anything by you before, but judging by how much I enjoyed this particular fic, I'm sure I'll be looking at everything else you've done soon. )

Aheeeem...this was awesome. Tai and Matt were completely in character, your writing style was accessable, and flowed easily, and the overall idea for the story was absolutely genius. It put a huge smile on my face. D

Great stuff. )