Reviews for Ignoble
smokiesgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Oh my goodness... Please write more Slipgear, this is awesome!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
AsgrvagahereRAGE. HE DARED TO HURT MY WHEELJACK. rolls up sleeves THAT MECH WILL DIE.

An interesting concept. It would be intriguing to see some more stem from this. Maybe other slaves, and Wheeljack's relationship with them? I am sure there is some poor underused character out there whose background was neglected. And if no convenient character appears, well, that's what OCs are for, right? I actually have a few former slave OC designs myself, although none really fleshed out yet.

Also, thanks again. No matter how many 'Jack fics there are out there, there can never be enough!
Jarakrisafis chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this little AU you seem to be creating. Now you have me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out how Jack got out of there and made it to the Academy.
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Yey! I get the first review! Ok, this is clearly a very interesting story!Poor Slipgear( well poor Wheeljack).I love all of your Wheeljack stories!He's one of my fav. transformers and it's a shame there aren't many stories about , the story is VERY continue.I'll be waiting :)

MoonWallker