Reviews for The Proper Care and Handling of Harry
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
loved that ron became his second-favorite Weasley
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh i super love ginny's guts in here lol
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Too bad you probably quit writing, this was really interesting so far...
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Great story, love your writing! Please update!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I laughed out loud at Harry walking into the wall. Other than that, Please update this.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I have not read anything so fun in a very long time.
qwertyd chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. My favourite part was the end where Ron is his second favourite Weasley.

Will you be continuing this?
qwertyd chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked this chapter. You've got a decent story (that actually has a purpose) and you've managed to write this chapter out in a way that makes me want to read more. I can't fault anything in this chapter either which I'm rather happy about. I swear I almost cry when I read some Harry/Ginny stories and the spelling and grammar is just that bad. But this isn't the case so yay! No crying!
dezagonj chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
So far a fun interesting story. Hope you're looking to write more.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Oooh I enjoyed this chapter even more! It was so sweet and I love Ginny's cunning reasoning and how happy Harry feels around her. The potential titles for Harry were great, I laughed so much! I hope you keep going with this story - it's really fun to read!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really good! You have got the characters perfectly and I love the subtle sense of humour running just underneath the surface. The moment where Ginny could feel something thrumming within Harry was really tense... if only she knew why he felt like that!

And it's so good to read a story where all the spelling and grammar is correct... it drives me nuts when people don't bother to write properly, but you write really well and I love the range of words you use, it makes the story so vivid :)
The Lady Grace chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I really like this, I can't wait to see what happens next! I like the honestly of Dumbledore, and Ginny's logic. Great job! I also really like the bit in the first chapter with Hermione's Harry Radar.

-Grace
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Great story
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Great! I love the way Ginny is "handling" him. The "What If" game was beautiful. Harry exploded the cabinet! Wonderful! Interaction between the characters is fabulous. Harry's perspective is changing, and I'll bet he's not really aware of it yet.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Somebody has to be able to get through Harry's walls