Reviews for The Proper Care and Handling of Harry
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/30
Amusing ficlet - there's either too much or too little to this story. It's almost just a description of a scene, albeit amusing.
RuneStarArrow chapter 2 . 5/11
Carry this on! Please please please!
This is cute.
McStephSM chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
i wanted to be a writer chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I've got a question, and it doesn't mean the fanfic is not good, cause it's excellent, but we'll, here it goes: we're Thayer actually a couple? Or are them on the way of being one?

Really good fanfic, excellent really, I just love it when Harry thinks he is a full for not noticing Ginny before
i wanted to be a writer chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
You really should continue this one, it's really good
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
loved that ron became his second-favorite Weasley
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh i super love ginny's guts in here lol
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Too bad you probably quit writing, this was really interesting so far...
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Great story, love your writing! Please update!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I laughed out loud at Harry walking into the wall. Other than that, Please update this.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I have not read anything so fun in a very long time.
qwertyd chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. My favourite part was the end where Ron is his second favourite Weasley.

Will you be continuing this?
qwertyd chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked this chapter. You've got a decent story (that actually has a purpose) and you've managed to write this chapter out in a way that makes me want to read more. I can't fault anything in this chapter either which I'm rather happy about. I swear I almost cry when I read some Harry/Ginny stories and the spelling and grammar is just that bad. But this isn't the case so yay! No crying!
dezagonj chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
So far a fun interesting story. Hope you're looking to write more.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »