Reviews for Where the Sky and Red River Meet
jess chapter 12 . 1/16
Awesome!
Silver-Sapphire22 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Please update this story! I really like the plot and where the story is heading. I'm ecstatic that you choose to keep Prince Zananza alive. I think I can already guess the consequence of him being alive which is Kagome's miscarraige of her first child with Prince Kail. Overall I wish you will continue on with this story.
Halley Vanaria chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I love it XD Please update as soon as possible X3
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
why you no update? this story very good! PLEASE! I DYING HERE! (XP) (XX)
vampgirliegirl chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
please keep going with this story!
grimmich chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I have never read the Red River manga before. In fact I only started reading this because I found the summary VERY intriguing and i just had to find out where she wound up going. I can safely say that for the last two days I have only stopped reading this to sleep and do the other necessities of everyday life, like eating :D It kinda just pulled me in and did let go. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next, I find it hilarious that the same thing that happened in the Feudal Era is happening now, all the men she runs across love her one way or another! but I am REALLY biting my nails over how it could end. Two possible endings would make me sad. If she stays then she won't get to see her family ever again and never get to see her son Shippo again. If she does leave then she is leaving behind a whole civilization that loves her and the man that she loves but she will get to see her brother, mother, and grandfather and POSSIBLY her Feudal family. To balance it a little there are some good scenario's I can think of. She could go back home long enough to say good bye to her current family, maybe visit once a year during the month the water is full and find some way to get Shippo and take him with her to Hittite(s) (don't know quite what to call it). Or she could go back to say good bye and to let them know what is going on, open the well one last time to get Shippo and then use the same spell to go back to Kail that was used at the beginning of the story, she might even be able to do that one herself because she would be much closer to the time period so theoretically it would take less power. It could end any one of those ways or a way that I haven't thought of and it has me sitting on nails, but I am really enjoying the journey to the end of the fic, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
MidnightReader1 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter:D xx
storyteller911 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Omigosh!
You have to update soon!
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS SSSEEEEEEEEE!
pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This is my favorite Inuyasha x-over!
dark-driex-07 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
kya! please update...

i love your story...
Kirei Ai Tenshi chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Freakozoid2379: I understand that, but I had wanted to stray from the original plot line of "Anatolia Story." So, by adding the small bits of Fate and Akihiko to my As Fate Would Have It really brought out my originality and creativity. While, I'm happy that you've read my stories and gave your opinion, I will tell you this, Lady Fate and Akihiko will only make brief cameo appearances throughout the story. As of now the only original character that will appear more often is Ankoku for she is the corrupted side of Kagome the youkai souls of the Shikon no Tama hopes to use to control Kagome's body.
Freakozoid2397 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
I gotta be honest.
I like Where-the-Sky-and-Red-River-Meet better than As-Fate-Would-Have-It.
While I like the originality of what you did to make fate a really big thing for the story, making fate an actual character and the guy with two personas threw it off for me really.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying making fate an actual person was a bad idea in general, but it WAS, at least, for this story.
In my opinion anyway.
The whole thing with Kagome being the embodiment of Ishtar brings enough of the gods or diety into play without them actually making an appearance. I'll admit I like how As-Fate-Would-Have-It seems to bring more personality for the characters to surface, but the original characters, or at least what you made these original characters out to be, was going too far out there. If you had made fate real without fate actually taking form of an actual character, I'd have been more interested in As-Fate-Would-Have-It.
But as it is, I'm favoring what you did for Where-the-Sky-and-Red-River-Meet and I hope you update it soon.
animeFREAKAZOID chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Kirei Ai Tenshi chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Guest: I am well aware that Egypt is in Africa, BUT if have read the Red River Manga you will clearly see that the mangaka based this manga on real events and the Hittites; at that time Egypt was their enemy. Then there's the small fact that Egypt is in North Africa, thus making it apart of the Middle East. If you wish, I can easily direct you to a map of the Middle East and prove to you that Egypt is indeed a part of it. Please do your research before you decide to flame MY FANFICTION and insult my intelligence.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
EGYPT IS IN AFRICA! JUST BECAUSE THEY SPEAK ARABIC DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A PART OF THE MIDDLE EAST IDIOT
Salestia chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
I'm caught between him not being allowed back to Egypt because the King's worry that he will be killed is much more realistic and him going and being Pharaoh there. But for the price that Kagome must pay, I think to be true to the story the child that Kagome gets preggers with should be taken by the Shikon-no-Tama. Wishing you more muses, lol