Reviews for Where the Sky and Red River Meet
I would expect her to be the character she was in inuyasha the final act since that is when naraku was defeated or from the manga series with her using at but if hey common sense but instead she had the same personality as yui/Yuri.
Why does Kagome seem too stubborn and a bit of an idiot.
KenjiChan622 chapter 12 . 9/16
Pls continue l love it
I'm just waiting for the lemon part
And when she stays with him
Siera7 chapter 12 . 6/15
Story is awesome please update soon!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
A bit confused here...did you b any chance post this story twice? I could've sworn I read a version that had 14 chapters compared to the twelve in this...plus, the were some differences in that one, I think...
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This kagome seems pathetic she likes inuyasha but went out with hojo and is getting a harem?! It would have been better is she was badass then. My God she acts like a typical anime dumb girl! I thought she would at least use some survival skills that she had to use in the feudal Era! I mean 17 almost 18, God that is so stupid!
jess chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Awesome!
Silver-Sapphire22 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Please update this story! I really like the plot and where the story is heading. I'm ecstatic that you choose to keep Prince Zananza alive. I think I can already guess the consequence of him being alive which is Kagome's miscarraige of her first child with Prince Kail. Overall I wish you will continue on with this story.
Halley Vanaria chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I love it XD Please update as soon as possible X3
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
why you no update? this story very good! PLEASE! I DYING HERE! (XP) (XX)
vampgirliegirl chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
please keep going with this story!
grimmich chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I have never read the Red River manga before. In fact I only started reading this because I found the summary VERY intriguing and i just had to find out where she wound up going. I can safely say that for the last two days I have only stopped reading this to sleep and do the other necessities of everyday life, like eating :D It kinda just pulled me in and did let go. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next, I find it hilarious that the same thing that happened in the Feudal Era is happening now, all the men she runs across love her one way or another! but I am REALLY biting my nails over how it could end. Two possible endings would make me sad. If she stays then she won't get to see her family ever again and never get to see her son Shippo again. If she does leave then she is leaving behind a whole civilization that loves her and the man that she loves but she will get to see her brother, mother, and grandfather and POSSIBLY her Feudal family. To balance it a little there are some good scenario's I can think of. She could go back home long enough to say good bye to her current family, maybe visit once a year during the month the water is full and find some way to get Shippo and take him with her to Hittite(s) (don't know quite what to call it). Or she could go back to say good bye and to let them know what is going on, open the well one last time to get Shippo and then use the same spell to go back to Kail that was used at the beginning of the story, she might even be able to do that one herself because she would be much closer to the time period so theoretically it would take less power. It could end any one of those ways or a way that I haven't thought of and it has me sitting on nails, but I am really enjoying the journey to the end of the fic, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
MidnightReader1 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter:D xx
storyteller911 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Omigosh!
You have to update soon!
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS SSSEEEEEEEEE!
pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This is my favorite Inuyasha x-over!