Reviews for On that night
AnimeWolf524 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I think I spotted a Three Days Grace reference...
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
While I find it difficult to believe that Hiroki would ever physically harm himself over Akihiko (I see him as being just too proud to ever do so) you have certainly created a compelling scene here.

It's quite moving. Wonderful as always seeing the enduring tenderness and love of Nowaki.

Just one thing, Nowaki calls Hiroki "Hiroki" at one point. while I know a bit earlier Hiroki tells Nowaki not to call him "Hiro-san" I just can't see Nowaki calling him Hiroki. Not when the canon makes such a big deal about how particular Hiroki is with his name.

Still, a powerful piece and reading the reviews it's touching to see how much this has moved and offered comfort to your readers.
M3m3-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
omg! U r gifted for sure
I was holding my tears the whole time TTTT
The way u deliver such strong heart breaking feelings with every word u write is just so brilliant!
A great fic..thnx for the share
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This made me just want to hug someone. And cry. And give you a hug, too.

I loved this story. It was sweet and sad and I just want to simultaneously smack Hiroki about the head with the hardback copy of the Order of the Phoenix and hug the heck out of him. I don't even have words. xD

It just... touched me. It really did. Reading that Hiroki (in this story) had scars across his wrists and was so, so close to just ending it all... It just made me think. I have problems with self-harm. A few of my friends have problems with self-harm. A few of my friends have attempted suicide. I've thought about it so often in the past few months, I'm amazed I haven't plucked up the courage and just offed myself. But... it almost gives me hope, you know?

I think the last paragraph hit me the hardest, though. It really made me smile. Made me tear up a bit, too. xD But that may be because I'm a huge sap, too. But... the idea of things eventually turning around and getting better... Of course I've thought about that and wished for it to happen sooner, but reading this story - as fictional as it may be - gives me a little bit of hope.

Your writing is really good. Thank you for posting this.

I'm so glad I wasn't in the romance section like I usually am. xD
Lara Winchester chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Flower, just LOVE your story! Very good dramatic plot it! Just do not understand some things: Akihiro died and Hiro-san wanted to kill himself is it? Keep writing, especially writing about the selfish! *-*

ps: If n understood right this text, because I'm Brazilian and English is not my language fluently! *-*
x chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hmm.. personally, I think if there's anyone who can drive Hiroki to such a desperation that he'd want to commit suicide that will be Nowaki, but this is fine.

"He was my light, as I was the dark. He was my strength when I was the weakness. He was my everything when I was nothing." Sigh... Hiroki is always poetic in his mind, yes?
AS7R0Z0MB13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I think it's cute :3
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Really? Try to kill himself? No way Hiroki would ever do that.