Reviews for Always
DemeRain chapter 13 . 3/17
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I love this story I hope wedding bells will be ringing for Edward and Jasper and I wish Emmett will wake up and commit to Riley please finish this story! ...yogi...
zairre chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
oh, poor jasper... sunny edwards good for him. i like.
zairre chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
awww, queen edward :)
sasharose11 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Very sweet.
Tlcatlady chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
These two are beautiful together and the story is such a positive view of perseverance through adversity. I'm going to hate to see it end. TLC
Mistydeb chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Aww so glad Edward faced his past and got some happy memories from the meadow and surrounding area again. Hopefully that will help overtake some of his nightmares. Thks for the update, Debbie
mw138 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful chapter! I was so excited to see this update in my inbox!
featherme chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for writing! I love these boys.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
awwww! what a lovely chapter. and i'm so happy edward managed to get back to the meadow and replace the horror with some great memories with jasper. and swooooooning over the song edward sang to his sweetheart. loved rereading this story so much...and can't wait for the epi :) thank you for sharing sweets!
dragontattoo75 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Aw, this was such a wonderful ending chapter! I'm so glad you're taking your time to finish this, it was the first thing I read from you. 3
maryhell chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
AWWWWW absolutely adorable. What a beautiful chapter.
bbbluez chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
So excited to see these boys! Love Edward's parents. Nice that Edward made sure everyone knew Jasper was his..hehe! The was lovely. I'll be sad to see them go.
CentauRita chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
That chappie was delicious. Thank you for the update.

Their week apart felt like a month. I was surprised that they kept to their rules. Glad Jasper was there to help Riley out of that possibly harmful confrontation...scarcy.

Meeting Edward's parents was delightful. Future family times should be fun!

The Meadow, revisited and fun with dirty dancing...great new memories.

Jasper drawing all kinds of bar flies. Sweet that Edward was able to rub his own personal repellent all over Jasper to keep the pests away.

Edward playing in the band then singing a solo of their own special song dedicated to Jasper...hot wow!

Truly amazing.
harrytwifan chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Dawwwwwww! So lovely, Hun. Thanks for coming back to these sweet boys.
Nancy