Reviews for Code Pink
SparrowBones chapter 1 . 1/8
*feels*
gogirrrr chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
That was a fun read! Thanks much.

They are a cute pair!
Nice chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Awesome u should write some more with these two
iwillanswertosatan chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
So cute!
Pandora007 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Nice ending.. another story to come soon?
purpleishpanda chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
good chapter, still loving this story, keep going!
FeelingGrey chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Thank you for having Addison speak to Derek I was wondering how that was going to go down haha.

I enjoyed the chapter.
Pandora007 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
FOr a moment i thought Derek would be a totally ass..

I dont think all of Addie's things will fit in Teddys house.. they should think about buy a new one.. and that im sure will be a fight for them since i dont get Teddy to be the type will let Addison to buy a house alone for them..

Does your Addison have the wish to be a mom someday? will Teddy feel the same?

Thanks for another chapter.. i love this fic a great deal..
gbear chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
LMAO Loved Teddy, can see Teddy's child like behavior getting in the way with Addison. Yay for her going back to Seattle. Looking forward to more chapters.
DarkWhiteRed chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
great!, waiting for another chapter as

great as this. regards :)
FeelingGrey chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
I enjoyed that chapter! Teddy is quite the funny one in this story.

Question, when Addison comes back to work at Seattle Grace could her and Derek have a conversation, I would love to see what he thinks about Addison being with Teddy :)
Pandora007 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Lovely the way Addie worries about Teddy.. and she finally made a huge step in their relationship by moving back to Seattle..

can i say that i love that fic?
purpleishpanda chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
that was an AWESOME chapter. so glad Arizona and Teddy are okay. update soon please(: i never want this story to end!
FeelingGrey chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Haha to Teddy's "who are you", I would have lost it if I was Addison, quite funny though.

Overall good chapter :)
Pandora007 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
It better Addie gets her butt back to Seattle for good soon.. or Teddy might die..lol..

i love that fic.. enough of hospital beds ok? i would like to read some jealous fits from Addie.. for me she looks even hotter when she is jealous or angry..