Reviews for Bella's Emo Singing
Elsa chapter 1 . 3/9
I hate this kind of emo bullshit in fanfiction. Okay Bella is always angsting in the books too. No one has ever angsted as much as she has. XDDDDDDDDD

Just so u know that Tanya is not like that all. Okay she didnt have much personality in the books but she was very respectful and polite towards Bella when they met. Just because she was intrested about Edward doesnt mean that she is mean. Edward had not been even met Bella back then so she didnt do anything wrong.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2016
I love that song!
krystal rain chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
LINKIN PARK! YAAAAYYYYYU!
TheGothicCorset chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
I like the idea but your writing is everywhere
TheNewBlueMoon chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
I really loved this story. It was so awesome. I felt a lot of emotions reading this, i wish my writing did that. Anyway loved it :)
gleefan2009 chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
love it please write more
mae-E chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
i think that if it bothers you that much then do what make you happy and what you can live with
Edwardslittlegirl chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
Lol you said mr and MRS edward masen Cullen so now Bella's anme is edward? Lol just kidding!
twilightjainalious chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
I feel that you shouldn't change it!It is great as it is!But if you really want to edit it or change it,it is really still up to you! Anyways,THIS IS A GREAT STORY! ()
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Love it!
jasculllen01 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
GREAT STORY! I loved this story so much :)
sarah chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
love it lots!where is a pic of her hair
Thatwaslame chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Old ladies in bikinis are creepy but not as creepy as old ladies in swimming pool showers right after they finish their morning water polo...
BellWardForever143 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013