Reviews for Hands Of Blue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
wow! i love it plz update soon
Junday chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Well, I don't think you'll post another chapter anytime soon, unfortunately, but I still wanted to tell you I really like this story. I've never read one before with a Charles in this state, but I definitely will search for more, it's an interesting way of seeing his telepathy, as something that drives him mad...

As for the signification of purple in chapter 4... maybe it's linked with this programm to protect babies, I can't remember exactly what it was, but it may be what Charles could use to defend himself if he thought Erik was going to hurt him... Just an idea...

Anyway once again good job -and sorry for any mistakes in this review-
Luizals chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
You gotta write the next
EmperialGem21 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Yay! You're back and among the living! Welcome back, just glad you're still writing the story :) loved the chapter and am hoping for more updates that are more frequent!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
batshit-crazy!Charles is fun!
Raid Your Memories chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I really, really like this story and I'm so happy that you're continuing it!

In the comics, I thought Emma was resistant to telepathy while in her diamond form, but it also meant that she can't use her telepathy when she goes diamond. I don't recall seeing her use telepathy in the film while in diamond form. (I might be wrong about that).
Little Draca chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Forgiveness comes with chapter 7 ;)
oo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
oomf! wow.
lychee loving chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So I'm kind of in love with this story. Not just because Firefly and X-Men are two of my favorite fandoms in the world and putting them together makes me feel strange and wonderful feelings. D:

This threw me in for a loop because in my head, River and X-23 are hard to separate. Here you've got Charles as your River, and it's chilling and awesome and I pretty much lost it at "He understands, he does not comprehend!" because awwww man River!Charles D: D: D:

Can't wait to see the rest of this! This is really promising. I particularly love your Azazel/Mystique, your adorkable Hank and, of course, your take on Charles. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Interesting. So Charles can move his legs, but probably hasn't walked in YEARS...
talon81 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
wonderful chapter! poor Charles he is messed up so bad. I can't wait to read the next chapter update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
oh wow crazy full of crazy i love it haha
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Well better late when never, good chapter, Hope for an update again soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 3/4/2012 just HAD to leave off on such a cliff-hanger, didn't you? Sigh. Please update again soon!
talon81 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
holy crap what a good story! I love that Charles is like River was when they found her and how Erik is going to have to muddle through taking care of his new friend! I can't wait to where you take the boys awesome job so far update again soon please! :D