Reviews for Hands Of Blue
mou chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
wicked. please update soon.
Lola chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I just found your story, and I'm hooked! Really hope you continue with this.
Megami chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This is awesome. I hope you are writing more, its so good.

I love charles' dialogue.
JantoJO'Neill chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Heyhey :)

I just found your Story and I love it! Your Style of writing is wonderful and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

Greetings

JJ
Little Draca chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I am really really loving this story.

One point of confusion; in chapter 1, you describe Charles's helmet has covering his entire head, including his face. But then in chapter 4, his face is not covered when Erik puts it on him at the end (Charles looks at the ceiling) and doesn't appear to cover it in Chapter 5 (Charles scowls at Emma).

Also in Chapter 1, you give the impression that the helmet is heavy by having Erik use is power to lift it but then later Charles seems unencumbered by it.

And Erik's helmet seemed to just disappear after chapter 3.

(just realized there is not chapter 2).

I love the interactions between Erik and Charles, Charles and Hank. Love that bit where Charles was inadvertently picking up on Raven and Azazel. lol.
Aisha-Yan chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Im sticking with you all the way, and I just love Charles' attitude. I hope the next update does come sooner :P
Cainchan chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
This was such an amazing chapter. It was a pleasure to read it. Keep writing please. :-)
jeevesandwooster chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Love love love the idea. Just the right hint of the 'verse coloring the X-Men structure. Absolutely adore it.
IceAgeComing chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
PLESEPLEASEPLEASE MORE! I've been following this awhile! Sorry I've not reviewed before this; I kind of forgot my username here . and OH MY GOD WHAT ABOUT CHARLES' LEGS? DO WANT TO KNOW. WAITING ON TENTERHOOKS!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
ohh this is getting intresting hahah i love it
schoolkid chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Yay update! Things started to make some sense for me (I'm slow) and I love this story. Can't wait for the next update!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
...Emma's going down. While many fanfics have made me kind of like her, I still have the desire to see her taken down by Charles. You should do that for me. Please do that for me. It will be epic.

So, Charles legs...can he in fact walk? Are we about to find out how long he's been there? Or are we just going to get an explanation as to why he can't?

Crazy Charles really is one of my favorites, and you write the River!Charles so well. His changing moods, how he explains things...I hope he stays like this. He can become a little less childlike eventually, but I hope he stays with the crazy. Keep Going!
skuld-mimi chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Hey, I got a story alert saying that chapter 5 had been posted but its not here. What happened? love the story btw
cherry-ribbon chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I'm loving your story! It's really interesting to read a different interpretation of Charles and I can't wait to see where you go with this. It's always compelling to read a story that really shows the true possibilities of his power when he isn't restricted (if that's the right word...)by his beliefs and moral code. I loved the slight flash of Xavier that appears when he realises he isn't Erik - 'Differentiate' sounds like something he would say :) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Little Draca chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I really am enjoying this story. I really like the exploration of this possible Charles and can't wait to see what happens.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »