Reviews for Kazekage's Right Hand
supertuff chapter 7 . 6/21
please update i cant wait to readthe next chapter
fadhielmq.fb chapter 7 . 5/11
update please.. final moment versus anbu root..
Shu Ouma GC chapter 7 . 5/5
Awesome story hope you update
ladyres chapter 2 . 1/3
Having hinata branded with caged bird is wrong
narutofan chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
good story so far great job with hinata and temari, want to read more pls continue,
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
great story bro! really hooked me! cant wait for its continuation
Icekitten4u2love chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Glad to hear you are better, just remember it is one day at a time and hope to read the next chapter when it comes out :-)
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
I hate notes like this in the story sense all they do is take away from it this should have been on your profile page.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Nice

Love it

emoryjmorrill chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
hope you heal fast but bruh major cliffhanger
misuky7 chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
This story is so exciting. I cannot wait to read more. I am sorry that you were in the hospital, I do so hope you feel better. :3
Emperor-Aurora chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Very good
Draco122
musketau chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Sorry to hear that, but good to see you are improving. I'd like to see more when you get around to it. I'd comment on ending on a cliffhanger but we can't choose when things go wrong for us.

I like the story, it has a strong Naruto with strong people around him. Many strong Naruto stories have everyone else being weak, as if only he can improve. You've developed a number of people, and even made the pairing fairly realistic. I do think you improved Temari and Hinata a little fast. 2 weeks to not only learn but understand so many techniques, especially when they are not usually ninjustsu types, is pushing it a little.

Otherwise a great story i hope to see more of when you get around to it.