Reviews for Heart Shaped Bread
Skye Allison chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Do more please!
journey4eva chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
This is really interesting! Any chance you will be updating?
PeetaLuver1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Update soon!
teamkatnissandpeeta chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This fanfic is great! Its cool to see this crush Peeta had from another flipped point of view. When are you writing more though? It shows you havent updated in about 3 months. Are you still writing more?
sw777 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Are you going to update this? I would love to see where it's going to go!
Anilem Atarih chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Great story:)
PurpleCandyCorn chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This is such a good idea. I love Katniss in love, she's so cute!

Favorite line from this chapter: "...prods us, checking our muscles- I can't help peeking at Peeta's..." Ha!

I'm so happy that you decided to make this a longer story instead of stopping at a one shot! Update soon!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
OMG! THIS STORY IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I love Katniss' character in this story. She's so adorable :) It's nice to see a lot of her girly side. This is a really brilliant idea to write about. I certainly love how it's the other way around. It'll be interesting to see how Katniss will protect Peeta in the arena since this time he probably won't expect that. Either way, it's cute to see that they're friends in this.

Keep up the good work! I hope you'll update soon :)
Oopsy peeta
Oopsy peeta
Obsessivemuch chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Ommmmmmmgg! I love this story! Ever sense I read the books I wanted to c how things would be if peter and katniss switched places and here it is! Plz pls pls pls pls! Keep GOING!
itta chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
more now!

WordVortex74 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I luv this! Update soon! *faves*
Reni Readiris chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I love this story and the other one!
SlytherinBaby98 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011