Reviews for Take Shape
MidnightPenguin chapter 31 . 3/26
You horrible person for writing such an amazing fan fic but ending it so sadly... But i understand completely how it's a story about moving on. I loved it!
hmmmm chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
great story! You seem like a bit of a cynic though
Lola Coulson chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved this story though the ending has brought me to tears to bad they couldn't have stayed together I wish they had, great story!
Carly Carnations chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Ohhh, It'd be nice if they got back together... But this is a lovely story, and I've been looking for one where someone helps Charles, or was an important part of the School :)
LilyWhite22 chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
*Cries all of the tears*
Polyjuice Princess chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
loved it, bit of a sad ending
Chandler Bing chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
Uhhh that's all I have to say
The Gray Rook chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
... ): Sadface... Well, I was hoping they got together... :/ That just, well - sucks. I was hoping for a big ol' Swedish wedding... But it was still an amazing story. 3
Loki's Fenris chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
Wow... I am so sad. Damn Lol I love sad endings... I honestly don't know why because they break my little black heart. I am writing a first class story and the ending I have planned is terribly sad. My readers are going to slaughter me. Anyway wonderful stuff here 3
D chapter 31 . 5/19/2012
Amazing!
Kal chapter 31 . 4/12/2012
I loved the story, though I expected (and slightly hoped) that Charles and Lee would end up together. But actually... the ending was what the most interesting part. That's what made it stand out from all the other stories I've read. Please write some more!
ehluvr3 chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
I LOVED your story! But the ending killed me! It shattered my heart to pieces!
Molygon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved it untill the last chapter. It didn't work with the rest of the story in any sense. The rest of it was fantastic! I loved the character and her interaction with charles, especially the surprise kiss XD
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2011
Unbelievable! I absolutely loved this story till the end! It's not that it was sad it's that it was completely out of the blue. It didn't flow and it made no sense that you would end like this without even an explanation as to why. I would have liked to see why Lee never came back to the mansion and what job kept her away. How could she recruit more mutants without talking to Charles and finding where they're at? You had an amazing story and completely destroyed it with a quick butchered ending that could have been explained way better.
CliickClock chapter 31 . 9/23/2011
This story was excellent. You developed the characters really well and managed to make an OC that wasn't a Mary Sue (Give yourself a pat on the back.) Anyway's, I loved everything about the story except the epilogue. You have to admit, it's a bit depressing to read about a developing relationship and then end it with "They drifted apart and never talked to one another again." but I suppose that all good stories have to have a dose of reality in them. To sum it up, this fanfic was excellent and even though the ending was a little bit of a let down, I still love this story. You did an excellent job overall. ]