Reviews for Take Shape
fangirl0012345 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
OMG SHE'S ANOTHER ERIK!
The Auburn Girl chapter 31 . 6/20/2014
Dammit you made it so sad ;-; ! But it was really good, and I love it! Thank you for posting this story :)
Guest chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
WHAT. DID SHE DIE? WHY DID HE CLEAN OUT HER ROOM? IDC IF SHE ISNT THERE MUCH! I NEED MOREEEE.
MidnightPenguin chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
You horrible person for writing such an amazing fan fic but ending it so sadly... But i understand completely how it's a story about moving on. I loved it!
hmmmm chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
great story! You seem like a bit of a cynic though
BlueMetalXavier chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Loved this story though the ending has brought me to tears to bad they couldn't have stayed together I wish they had, great story!
Carly Carnations chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Ohhh, It'd be nice if they got back together... But this is a lovely story, and I've been looking for one where someone helps Charles, or was an important part of the School :)
LilyWhite22 chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
*Cries all of the tears*
Polyjuice Princess chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
loved it, bit of a sad ending
Chandler Bing chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
Uhhh that's all I have to say
The Gray Rook chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
... ): Sadface... Well, I was hoping they got together... :/ That just, well - sucks. I was hoping for a big ol' Swedish wedding... But it was still an amazing story. 3
Loki's Fenris chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
Wow... I am so sad. Damn Lol I love sad endings... I honestly don't know why because they break my little black heart. I am writing a first class story and the ending I have planned is terribly sad. My readers are going to slaughter me. Anyway wonderful stuff here 3
D chapter 31 . 5/19/2012
Amazing!
Kal chapter 31 . 4/12/2012
I loved the story, though I expected (and slightly hoped) that Charles and Lee would end up together. But actually... the ending was what the most interesting part. That's what made it stand out from all the other stories I've read. Please write some more!
ehluvr3 chapter 31 . 2/26/2012
I LOVED your story! But the ending killed me! It shattered my heart to pieces!