Reviews for Biggles in Deep Water
003chan chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Thanks a lot for this story. It was great fun to read :)
I remember Myra posting a piece of it on LJ some years ago. I'm glad it got written, and in such length too.
anon chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
This story was fantastic! And I didn't think the ending was too abrupt; it felt like a Biggles-book ending.

The only thing I'm sad about is that it's over, but I will gladly await the sequel!

Thanks again!
A Fan chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
It was very enjoyable and you were beautifully true to the spirit of the books. More as they might have been written for adults, more in the spirit of the earlier books.

Thank you, and I look forward to the sequel.
A fan chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Thank you for continuing. I am in suspense for the finish.
A fan chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Thank you for this, don't stop please!
A fan chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I'm so glad you continued this story. Please keep going, and with the sequel. It is a fascinating and unusual angle and different from most.
anon chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Ooh, I love this update!

Love that the action is picking up!
anon chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
This is so great! I love that the three of them are on a ~first name basis~ now!

And the drama is increasing... I like the way the plot is spaced out to allow for character development- always a plus.

Thanks for the update!
Maverick1997 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Hey!

Great chappies you put up there. :) Just a couple of things though. Through many of the W.E Johns books he does not use the abbreviation CB for cloud banks, this is probably because it wasn't the slang at the time. I'm not sure if you would like to keep the story in the same lingo as there was at the time but I thought you might like to know about that. Another thing, Dragon Fruit are very rare to come across in the Tropics. They only flower on a full moon (cool or what?) but most plants don't flower all that often. Just saying that it would be odd for them to find the dragon fruit. On the other hand, there would have been more than just one coconut, especially if there had just been a storm.

Is it the wet season in this (seemingly) tropical area?

Anyways, great chapters and I'm looking forward to more!

Mav
anon chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I like what a quandry VS is in! And how human he is here; I like seeing his perspective for once!

And ALgy and VS's snarking is perfect! Also, I never complain when I see a whumped Biggles!

Thanks for the update!
anon chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
THANK YOU.

You're just feeding my insane enthusiasm you know. :p

"See something you like?"

OH MY, YES I DO.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Ahh, I know this ;)

I LOVE this update, I'm so ridiculously excited it's not funny.

Please post more soon!
Maverick1997 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hey!

Great chapter you have here. I'm liking the way this story is going. However, one nit-picky thing. Why are '' being used instead of speech marks? Just a little confused on that one.

Mav
Me chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I like this! Please continue!
Lord Assissin chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Oh my, I love it when Biggles and Algy are teasing each other :D Id like to see that scene at the pool... anyway, youre doing a great job with this story!