Reviews for Cold as Ice
barbarataku chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Cute ending.
barbarataku chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Wish you and Benny had kept writing, the story is good.
MyOwnZiva-isms chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
hey great story! really enjoyed reading it! lthough maybe its just me as a Ziva follower, bu you make her sound really mean lol... enjoyed it nonetheless!
dolphinrain chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Good story. I love Jimmy being the hero. He's just adorable.
darkcelestial20 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
really liked the story. it was a blast to read.
Robin Redbird chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
GREAT STORY!
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
YEAH! Jimmy you done good.
zats chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
A great story of survival and friendship. Will miss not reading the story anymore. Will look for another story soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Sounds like Tony needs a chest tube. A trache is good for things like anaphalactic shock when the tongue swells or there is some obstruction in the upper airway. If he's coughing up blood, i.e. puctured a lung causing a "pneumothorax"or collapsed lung that's a major medical emergency and our lovely would be dead pretty quickly. Best to stick with I don't know...an asthma attack perhaps? That wouldn't necessarily knock him off too considering he was unconcious, you could have him have a seisure and vomit everywhere...sign of raised intracrainial pressure, but that wouldn't necessarily kill him either. Really you've got them set up to suffer from shock and hypothermia which can both be drawn out nicely and cause them all to cuddle up for warmth and survival. That in it'self would do it.
rubiesandrain chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
I love how this ended! I loved this story, you did a great job! :)
diana teo chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Oops! Didn't realize there was one more chapter... ;p

A perfect must have been a torturous recovery for Tony,not being able to talk... ;)
diana teo chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
A bit of an abrupt ending,I would have loved to have seen Tony wake up but you got everyone's reactions down for the whumpage!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
ch 8 &9

Love How determined Jimmy was to find out how Tony and Ziva were doing. He really was worried and cared.

Now he just had to worry about Tony using his injury for sympathy. Because with DiNozzo, it was bound to happen.. Eww how could McGee think like that about Tony. yeah it might happen but Tim didn't have to think like that. That's just the way Tony is.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Loved it! I'm glad that they are all fine. :)
Glow60 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I really like the story and hated to see it come to an end. I am so glad everyone was okay.