Reviews for Cancer
Anesthesia chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
Good job, author-chan! You win another tear! Good for you! *claps*
Anesthesia chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Me: ... You said he was 19, not 29. -.- Just thought you should know... *falls to the floor in an extremely overdramatic faint*
Director: -.- you did awful, Anesthesia.
Me: Why thank you. Oh! And congrats; you won a single tear from me. (and that is really rare, FYI)
Elizaveta Hedervary - Hungary chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
:') this story made me cry, it's really lovely.
Hannah allen chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
I am loving the story so far! The inclusion of the 5 stages of grieve in the first chapter was good too.
(P.s I love mcr and that song also makes me cry for my grandfather)
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
I'm crying rivers. T-T
Why did you do this to me? My heart hurts.
Anime OCD chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
God! This almost made me cry..,,,,,
which isnt easy
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
ah, so bitter sweet...i hurt, yet its the pain of healing...i wasnt expecting you to kill off france and england too but somehow it seemed to fit...also i've never cut or been depressed before but from what i know people cut themselves because the physical pain distracts them from the emotional pain, i dont think its because they enjoy the pain but the pain just helps them ground themselves you know? also on the more scientific end, injury cause the brain to release dopamine (dope-a-mean) which is the chemical that makes you feel good. (i'm not a professional so if you want to know more i recommend you research as i have cause i'm a bit rusty in that area of psychology)
USMCcAnthem chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Oh my goodness. I'm crying so hard right now. I want to hate you and smother you in a hug at the same time. Gods, this was so sad. I loved it. It was beautifully written and really invoked my emotions (as you can tell). Good job!
ForeverBlackSun chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Okay, I wanted to review for everything when I was in my account, but let me just say this. I hope you're proud. This was beautiful, wonderful, and as, Al and Gil would say, awesome. *giggles and wipes tears away before inhaling and exhaling* oh god. I have read so many things, but this is really just- I can't even explain it. Thank you for writing this. Really. And just so you know, you killed Arthur on my birthday. But I forgive you. You probably had a hard time with this, so I also admire you for writing this. Really. Ugh. I cried for all the chapters, and had to run away to the bathroom so nobody would see me. And even then I had to keep quiet so they wouldn't realize anything. In fact, my nephew even told me he'd keep my secret, as he said. And then he hugged before smiling and running away. So I should probably thank you for that too. I really can't explain what this did to me. I'm a but like Matthew in a way, and I'd always imagined what'd happen if I died. It didn't reassure me. I just hope Matthew knows how much we all love him. And I'll always remember him, even when I'm an old woman remembering her childhood days. I probably sound like some psycho who should stop being emotional, so I'll stop it here. Bye bye, Matthew, and you too.
usukforeverandeverandeverr chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
i just got done balling my freaking eye balls out
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Okay, still crying my eyes out, but your writing is amazing and this was a very moving story :')
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Okay, so in my stupid mind, I thought: "Gee, wouldn't it be a great idea if I listened to the song while reading this?" Yeah, I seriously started sobbing when I read this chapter. *sniffs* Poor Alfie...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my gosh, a sad story about Mattie inspired by MCR? I LOBE YOU. I'm a sucker for sad things T.T
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I print this story and I read it again in the morning when I at school...And I just hide my face the back page when I start crying...
Tyler4768 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
I have never cried soooo much ehile reading a fanfiction.

It was an absolutely Beautiful and incredibly sad story. It reminded so much of my grandfather, He had been in amd out of the hospital Staying in for two months before he passed. Although unlike Mathew, my grand father was with him stroking his hand. The day you described the service was very close to the day of my grandfathers service. Except my papa was cremated. Even down to the wind on the day of burial.

I love this story to no end! It was amazing! I thank you for posting such a lovely story!

Note it was really hard to type this through tears and on an ipod! Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes!