Reviews for It's Always Have and Never Hold
heyitslennon chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
bbbbeeeeeaaaaauuuuuttttiiiiiffffffuuuullllllllllll ll. Thank you for making my morning with this fic. And I mean, thankyou. Dang.
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
This was a really really sweet story. My heart went out to Finn during that whole break up! Love them! Thanks for the read. )
CosInAus chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Loved, loved, LOVED this fic! Brilliant :)
dharkephoenyx chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Can't believe I never commented on this before. This fic cemented my love for AU Finchel, and writing fanfiction. I loved everything about it, read it on livejournal first and its worth every angst and tear and cuss word I threw at my screen. Finchel just gives me a lot of feels and as much as they hurt, in the end, this was very much worth it, excellent reads!
ayearwithoutchad chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Amazing fic, love it
SLopez chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I can't believe it took me so long to read this and I regret not reading it sooner!

It's a perfect story. Brava! :)
nothingcantakethatawayfromme chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
you should probably try writting more stories, you have an amazing talent. this was one of the best fics i've ever read! good job:)
letsallmakebelieve chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I read this fic on tumblr and really loved it, I had to leave a review!
GiveAThimble chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I feel really giddy now!
his-wifey13 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Awesome not going to lie I almost cried. Great job ;)
rachhudson chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story is so, so beautiful and perfect. It made me cry about seven times, and even though it was heartbreaking, it captured the characters so, so well. I loved everything about it, and it was all so perfectly paced and written and I just love it a lot. I feel like this is the most rambling and pointless review ever, but this fic gave me so many feelings, hah.

And the epilogue, oh goodness. So, so sweet and perfect and asdjfhfkjdgh. I'm just going to stop, because my brain has stopped functioning from the perfection of this story.

Nice wonderful perfect job.
GeekyGleek chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
So beautiful! I want more!
cieltatoyan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
AWWWWW okay YOU are perfect and this is the best story I've read in a really long time.
Melly233 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I really liked it. I hope you write more stories for them.
thuster chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Incredible story. Amazing writing. Thank-you. It was so real and moving.