Reviews for In the Dungeons
Nienna Perks chapter 4 . 2/16
Will this be updated?!
Nienna Perks chapter 3 . 2/16
Omg, just read chapter 3...everything started so trivial but it's built up so brilliantly to put them both in such awful situations!
Nienna Perks chapter 2 . 2/16
I only stumbled across this when scanning the Loki fics... then remembered I used to read HP fics like a decade ago. Odd how Draco and Loki are both smug gits and we can't get enough of them haha! I think I used to read Draco/Ginny fics but Hermione makes so much more sense. Hope this gets updated...
silmarillly chapter 1 . 1/31
I DID NOT KNOW YOU WROTE DRACO/HERMIONE

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS?
bluehorserunning chapter 4 . 1/25
Any intention of finishing this? I'm enjoying both the alterations to the original story, and the character development.
Luuh2311 chapter 1 . 1/14
Loved it! Couldn't stop reading, I was enthralled by the story. Most Dramione stories end up being far fetched, but this one is not. Draco is still an a%#&-* sometimes, and the drama of his life is still there, you didn't stray too much from the original personalities of the characters, and that's what's so amazing about it.
I'm completely in love with this story, and I hope you update... although it seems you've abandoned it :S
Thanks!
meisy chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Absolutely brilliant. can't wait to read the story.
8. B. R. Adford chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
This is really very interesting...I can't help but wonder what could be next.
CamJ chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Hi ! I just love your story ! All the tension between Hermione and Draco, it's too much, but I still want more :)
Do you think you will continue this story ?
kitkat250067 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Please please please finish this story! I love it
kitkat250067 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Please please
Phoenix Rebel chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This story is great. I wish it hadn't been abandoned. I'd love to find out what happens next with Draco and Hermione. It's a very compelling story.

I do understand the Loki/Darcy love though...they are my favorite couple right now...lol. I just hope the muse for this story bites again in the not too distant future. ;-)
LillianMarie2 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
aww come on what happens next?
allthegoodnameshavebeentaken chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
really good, update please :)
KodeV chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
oh, how i hope that you will update this soon. the drama and the angst hits in all the right places and one can't help but feel sorry for both hermione (who's friendship w/ronnikins is on the rocks and her father that has died and draco (who could care less about his father being in Azkaban but has no choice but to take the Mark in order to save his mother from the noseless freak).

i'm also glad that hermione has decided not to tell anyone that draco's marked. he's not a DE but right now he has no one to turn to. his godfather can't help him, because he's too busy being dumbledork's butt boy and can't compromise his position as spy for the Order. going to dumbledumb isn't an option because for all the talk of House unity, he has never did anything to promote it and seems to encourage all the Houses to unite against Slytherin. so may blaise and hermione can be a source of light in the very dark place that draco's in right now.

bring on the 'hot mess of drama'!